I want to know how to check cache date of my website/ blogs in google, bing and yahoo. When I click on cache snapshot in google listing then it is saying that you are sending an automated query.
Can anybody tell me any tools to check cache in google, bing & yahoo??

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by analyzea

If the search engine is telling you that you are sending an automated query, then theoctically you are then presenting an automated query. Consider sending it something more generitic. Becoming innovative is requested.

Edited by canadafred: additional clarrifications

I would use the following operator on search field:
Cache:domain.com

This will result in a snapshot of what the domain.com looked like when the site was crawled last along with the last crawl/cache date.

Hope this helps.
We provide affordable seo services.

If you need more help, simply search for Google Search Operators on Google.com

Good Luck.
Ace

Edited by jay 11: removed self-promotional hyperlink - please keep discussions on site

In my own experiences, the most straight way would to have webmaster accounts with all 3 top engines and you would get more accurate data for cached. :)

Have a nice day,

Download Google toolbar & goto your address-bar type url....
click on pageRank drop-down button then click on cached snapshot of page .
Thank You.

SNIP

Edited by jay 11: removed fake signature

Hello !

In Google toolbar there is shown only last date of Cached. Is there any way from which i can check last 5-6 dates when my site get cached?

you can use cache operator as mentioned above but when you check again & again in google toolbar then it would consider you spam and showing message of automated query.

simple enter your website on goggle. go page rank and get a cached snapshot option. you can get the latest cave of your website.

I agree with them... You can check it through Google Toolbar or install a SEOpen Toolbar. But if you prefer it doing in manual, you can just put: "cache:yourwebsite " simple as that.

you can ckeck type in google "cache:your site name" and you will show that your site is showing cache if it is..

hi friends, Simpley open Google search engine. type this "" Cache: Domain Link "" and you get your rcache date and other information of website.

After searching on google just go to the cached option then you will get all site info of site cache

If yopu want to chack , first delet the coockies , and then try it , you will get the your desired information in the same way as before are getting it

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.