what Importance of Social Bookmarking Websites on our sites..??? please give me some answers..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Web 2.0 is playing a great role in SEO and social bookmarking is really a very good way to get the quality backlinks and high traffic but use only do follow social bookmarking sites.

In a social bookmarking system, users save links to web pages that they want to remember and/or share. These bookmarks are usually public, and can be saved privately, shared only with specified people or groups, shared only inside certain networks, or another combination of public and private domains. The allowed people can usually view these bookmarks chronologically, by category or tags, or via a search engine.

My Linkedin webpage ranks pretty high for some of my keyphrases, on its own. It doesn't bring me any significant traffic but it's nice to have a couple of keyphrases covered.

Web 2.0 is playing a great role in SEO and social bookmarking is really a very good way to get the quality backlinks and high traffic but use only do follow social bookmarking sites.

When you only want is backlinks, no-follow can be used because it is also counted as backlinks.

Social bookmarking resource are helpful in gaining traffic for the website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.