Can anybody explain me how ppc works?:)

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Can anybody explain me how ppc works?:)

I'm no PPC expert but essentially you pay to have ads put in the sponsored listings located on the search engine results pages. Actually, you only pay when a searcher clicks your ad and arrives at your web sites, theoretically. Now, this is a basic definition but that's about it.

Hi,

Some time Search engine optimization can take a long time to show results. Pay per click advertising is an effective way to drive traffic to your website. Search engine optimization and article submissions are another form of driving traffic to your website. By the help of PPC marketing you buy search engine traffic based on relevant keywords bought in an auction model.

Thanks

In general, PPC is a form of CPA - you are paying for a user interaction. You are paying some advertising company (be it Google, Yahoo, MSN, AdBrite, etc..) money each time someone clicks on your ad. The more effective your ad is (in terms of attracting clicks), the more you pay.

Hi,

You are quite right about PPC. It works on the basis of keywords. When an online seller targets a specific customer base for his product or service and wants to advertise to this particular keywords. And Google, Yhaoo, MSN these are the Search Engine which help traffic based on relevant keywords bought in an actual model

Thanks

Pay Per Click advertising campaign is keyword selection. Keywords are selected depending on their popularity and relevance to your website. You would have to pay more for the popular keywords and that must be kept in mind while selecting keywords.

Nice Info, Thanks for the info.. But i need to get more knowledge about PPC

Hi guys,

PPC is nothing but pay per click programme.

This is applicable for advertiser.

If some one click on ads then advertiser has to pay to the publisher for that click.

Shewag

PPC is good for online advertisers and i think its little costly too.

Actually a good place to learn about PPC is at adwords.google.com/

Do remember that the more popular the keyword, the more it may cost you to get it in position 1.

PPC advertisement is a form of advertising where advertisers pay for visitors on cost per click basis PPC is well known for getting quick results albeit in the long run possibly more expensive than search engine optimization PPC is only profitable for business since you can start selling your products....

PPC is the amount you are willing to pay for each click on your adcopy. PPC stands for Pay Per Click.

SNIP

Pay per click is a great way to make some money if your website has good daily traffic. Google adsense offers the best rates.

ppc campaign can be a good supportive solution for any website seo's.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.