I have been playing with SEO plug-ins for my Wordpress blogs but I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if they have an opinion of which is better, using the SEO plug-ins or do it by hand?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I have been playing with SEO plug-ins for my Wordpress blogs but I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this and if they have an opinion of which is better, using the SEO plug-ins or do it by hand?

Anytime you can write a Title by hand, anytime you can write a description, anytime you can work an alt attribute, anytime you can craft a heading, anytime you can work by hand is a good SEO time. Avoid automation.

The answer is both. Use all in one seo plugin etc, but also as someone else said remember that onpage SEO is what you write.

If you mean should you somehow be going into the files and manually entering stuff into tags, then no you shouldn.t and can't anyway.

I think the all-in-seo add-on should be useful for on-page seo of wordpress blogs but there are more important to perform off-page seo jobs. :)

Anytime you can write a Title by hand, anytime you can write a description, anytime you can work an alt attribute, anytime you can craft a heading, anytime you can work by hand is a good SEO time. Avoid automation.

Absolutely agree. I am talking about moving beyond that in terms of SEO. With wordpress apps I usually get really good results for each but I have not really used any of the SEO plugins so I was curious if anyone has tried both ways and has some feedback. Thanks.

I found All-in-one-seo plugin is good but it leaves tags which tell rivals that I am using it, is there anyone can tell me how to remove it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.