Hi everybody, when we need information on anything, we find it better to search for those things in a city specific directory or a search engine. I would like to the directories or search engines that you have visited that you found useful.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ap09.com

Hi everybody, when we need information on anything, we find it better to search for those things in a city specific directory or a search engine. I would like to the directories or search engines that you have visited that you found useful.

This is a great question; this thread would certainly create some news on the local search engines and directories and would help us to know them in a better way. In my view, one directory that I recently visited was snip that provided some real good information on the city of Bhopal.

Edited by canadafred: irrelevancy

I would suggest Google, Yahoo and MSN. In that order.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.