Hi, I wanted to increase more visitors to my website SNIP As of now I have 600+ unique visitors as per Google Analytics statistics daily. Since it’s a job website, I wanted to get my website more to fresh graduates/students and also experienced job seekers. People are saying about Email marketing. But I don't know how to get the job seekers email ids.

Any idea to increase traffic to my website or do I require to hire people for soing SEO for this.? Please help. Nice to see valuable response for questions and expecting the same from you all. Thanks again.

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

The site is very cluttered. You need to conduct some Usability re-designs.

Hi, I wanted to increase more visitors to my website PrepareInterview.com. As of now I have 600+ unique visitors as per Google Analytics statistics daily. Since it’s a job website, I wanted to get my website more to fresh graduates/students and also experienced job seekers. People are saying about Email marketing. But I don't know how to get the job seekers email ids.

Any idea to increase traffic to my website or do I require to hire people for soing SEO for this.? Please help. Nice to see valuable response for questions and expecting the same from you all. Thanks again.

Don't post all the info about your position. Have them email you for more info and they you can follow up still collecting their email. I was having issues with this same situation once before when I was trying to recruit people into my home business. I emailed {snip} and was offered a wealth guide that showed me proper strategies on how to get endless free email leads. Just email {snip} and you will be on your way.

Wow, nice thanks for this information its help me a lot.

That little ad box that follows you up and down the page is a little annoying. Otherwise, put out some press releases and link build in social media, directories, blogs and article writing.

HGiring someone to do some SEO is an option. It's all about outsourcing these days. Just be sure to choose a reputable firm

Also you should take a close look at your analytics account. Knowing where your current visitors are coming from should give a clue about where to go get them from

Perform SEO , submit in web directories and search engines.this improves your traffic to an extent.

Great advice guys...

i work as an seo expert in the world arena..

i would start with re-designing the website changeing font size
where its needed. imporving graphics.. try to let some friends that
doesent know the website to have a look.. fresh advice are really good
when talking about structure.

as InsightsDigital wrote the website is a bit cluttered..

than you should start building links in related conversations
about job finding in those city you offered..

Do some seo technique for you site to increse traffic to your site

building links where people can view them and might click them would increase your traffic. you shouldn't think how to bring traffic but how to create content that interest people and then link to it from a variety of places meaning help people find that content.

For a job site, I think you really need some people to back you up. One way of getting traffic is through Social Networking Sites.

you don't need to hire people if you have enough time for promotion. And you need to redesign your page as right now it is very annoying

Perform some linkbuilding to drive traffic.

One of the great ways of getting more visitors for your website is through article marketing. You can always write articles relevant to your website and submit them in different article directories. More information regarding this can be found here:
http://www.quality-articles.blogspot.com/

yes you can hire professional SEO people to promote your website. Its a proper process to improve your website traffic and PR.

For that you must get some help from a expert SEO executive, or you can do social bookmarking through facebook or twitter etc. It helps a lot in increasing traffice to the website.

You must be ambitious.

You can join those Top Social Networking Sites like Facebook and Twitter if you're only targeting traffic to your website... This technique can really help you because we all know that Social Networking Sites are great resources of huge number of backlinks directly to your site...

You should try to find a googd seo expert . they can help you to increase your site ranking in search engine that will help you get traffic to you site

google analytics results are wrong, any user with spybot, or the paid version of malware bytes, >>> thats a lot of people <<< will not showthe google analytics servers are listed as malware ,
third party script installed without permission reporting to that third party classic definition of malware
do not work with javascript turned off,
so can only be used as a guide, not as any basis for anything other than googdle adds payments if you use the server logs or install a serverside tracker, it cant be blocked by hosts files or antimalware programs, gives accurate results, makes the page smaller without that script downloading (google tracker is 150KB but only once and may be resident in the cache if the user has visited another site)
google provide a reasonable description of what they require for good sites at the google webmaster tools page, along with a good set of webmaster tools

It will be better to hire expert SEO professional because an SEO expert people will provide quality to your website and job portal is not for small period of time it needs regular work as data will increase day by day so need to modify is regularly and an SEO expert can advise how to make your website more visible to the users.

Yes I completely agree with Sagive, focus on the content traffic will eventually follow. All you need is organic traffic and organic links which will develop over time provided that you have good content.

Yeah you can hire some folks to help you, but you can do it as well following some simple steps such as :
Subscribe your website to forums, blog commenting and social networks. It should bring some changes in your analytic.

It's good to hire SEO expert for the same ....But you can help yourself if you can ..you can do some Social bookmarking and get a good result. For that Facebook, twitter, Digg, stumbleupon.

If you don't have indepth knowledge of SEO, It's better to hire some SEO expert

Best option is to hire some proffessional SEO experts. Of course it will cost you a few hundreds of $$ to get good seo and good results.

In my opinion you need to hire a good SEO expert, Who can give douible visitor for your website. Just hire a expert for giving cheap package and start work on SEO. Ahter you can see your website visitor. I am sure through SEO you can find your solutions..

seo is a good choice compare to some other promoting ways

There are so many problems which alreasy beed told you just make them ok and if you are doing the work on website and for optimization you are thinking to do it by your self than I advice you please do not do it. As you can not handle web development and seo all alone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.