Hi,
I found very useful seo tips and I am sharing it with you :

1 - Find online forums related to your site and become part of the community.

2 - Add comments to blogs with a link to related content on your site.

3 - Submit on-topic articles to article directories and include your link in the author bio.

4 - Submit your link to the many free online directory sites.

5 - Add your comments to a guest book and include your site url.

6 - Offer to provide some content for another site in return for a link back.

7 - Specify Meta keywords in heading of document. Limit it to 15 to 20 words.

8. Write Your Meta Description tag attractive containing keywords because it will appear on the search engine result pages.

9 - Program a useful tool or script that Webmasters will happily add to their sites.

10 - Create compelling and perhaps even controversial content on your Website that people will want to link to.

For More {snip}

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Helpful collection of tips. I will say that you should not stop the process of learning because SEO is very wast field and it takes time to become a guru of SEO.

Not a bad post Really you right all these steps are relates wid SEO. So when evry start a new web page make proper to follow these steps.

Hi,

3 - Submit on-topic articles to article directories and include your link in the author bio.

8. Write Your Meta Description tag attractive containing keywords because it will appear on the search engine result pages.

9 - Program a useful tool or script that Webmasters will happily add to their sites.

10 - Create compelling and perhaps even controversial content on your Website that people will want to link to.

For More {snip}

Hi Dear,
Thanks for sharing useful tips. really these are very important factors of SEO. We should follow these steps during promoting our site.

Nice tips and helpful for a starter of SEO. But if someone want to do SEO these tips are not enough.

Hi,

For More {snip}

Wow, good tips about SEO for beginners...
Thanks for sharing this tips and information, it's very useful for me and many people to know step to start SEO...

Hi,

For More {snip}

Submitting your site to different social bookmarking sites is also helpful for getting quality backlinks if you submit it with do follow sites.

Have people gone completely bonkers? Most of what I just read is useless in value and quite often spam, and it's of the weakest variety.

I don't want some newbie to SEO getting the wrong impression.

Basic SEO Tips

1. Learn the craft of optimizing content.
2. Learn how to write well.

The Bonus Prize

You don't need any of these outside (off-site) ranking techniques (artificially inflating the volume, relevancy and credibility of incoming links). Make your own webpages empower themselves.

Thanks for sharing this information :)

Just make sure the links you've created are from relevant and dofollow sites. Google gives more value on the quality compared to those irrelevant sites that you are getting.

Useful tips...thanks for sharing!!1

not bad
thx very much for sharing with us

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.