seo is best, try it and for the information about them see google

You should try freelancing on any freelance website. I have been earning as web researcher from oDesk. So far, I am satisfied.

SNIP

You can earn in that specific area where you have experties , doing online job work then get money in the return of that

I am also looking for projects of SEO on freelancer but still I am striving there

To earn money online, you could compose a blog then monetize it using adsense or you can register to this link.
SNIP
It won't promise you to get rich in one night but I'm sure you could earn a decent job.
Visiting Websites, Taking Surveys, Completing Offers, CompletingTasks, Playing ClixGrid, Contests, Shopping Online And the last is Referring Others - this is where the biggest earning will come from.

Did you tried fiverr.com ?

If not try that.. that is a freelancer paradise.

hi,
please help me . i can"t understand.so any freinds help me.. please

There are many opportunities but its not easy to earn. You need time and effort.

For the beginner i would suggest to go fiverr and other gigs site from that you will earn some money definetly.

elance is good

If you have any quality websites,please apply to google adsense.

Odesk is the best no doubt.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.