first of all two things
1. this is going to be my first 'lesson learn' topic with i wanted to share with you so i wanna wish U best at SEO
2. let's get cracking:

1. title
- try to place no more than 70 characters
- type intitle:thenYourWord if u want to check how many the same 'thenYourWord are in for example in google
- type allintitle:"few words" if u want to check them all in for example in google dont forget to use ""
2. body
- at least 100 words,
- keywords density at most 10%
- keywords should be bold or italic
3. description
- at most 250 characters
- u can rewrite important keywords once
- u should place your address if your site is for customers situated in particular place
- post code very important (delivery, orders etc.)
4. alt
- always, always, always write alt text couse it is added to your total words on that particular page
- u should place title :
alt="describe your img" width="900" height="200" border="0" title="describe your img"

5. keywords
- use the same important keywords from meta in your body
- if in your site some pages are about something different always change keywords for that particular page to the most siutable
6. footer
- try to put your navigations once again in your footer, remember bots read your pages ALWAYS from top-left to bottom-right
7. if you are not sure with pages bots has indexed type
cache:andFullYourSiteAddress
8. google likes to pick some text from your site instead of your desctiption meta tag. to solve it put that in your head:
<META NAME="googlebot" CONTENT="nosnippet">
9. escape comands for sitemaps
Character Escape code
& &amp;
' (single quote) &apos;
" (double quote) &quot;
< &lt;
> &gt;

that is for now...sites in my signature are from this year, still under construction and all in polish so dont waste your time good luck to U all, bye!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

4. alt
- u should place title :
alt="describe your img" width="900" height="200" border="0" title="describe your img"

That's a little over-optimized. The alt attribute suffices.

7. if you are not sure with pages bots has indexed type
cache:andFullYourSiteAddress

You probably mean site:andFullYourSiteAddress

8. google likes to pick some text from your site instead of your desctiption meta tag. to solve it put that in your head:

That's really poor advice if you don't mention the other side effects to adding this tag.

that is for now...sites in my signature are from this year, still under construction and all in polish so dont waste your time ...

Words from the insecure?

that was all from seo book, i just change a little of example to not tu duplicate,
1. You probably mean site:andFullYourSiteAddress - answer is: that obvious
2. 8. google likes to pick some text from your site instead of your desctiption meta tag. to solve it put that in your head:

That's really poor advice if you don't mention the other side effects to adding this tag. but is better than some random text instead. That was to avoid that mate and u can put your description in
<!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="head" -->
<meta name="Description" content="different descryption for every page" />
<!-- InstanceEndEditable -->
so trully what are you after??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.