Hi friends,

Pleases suggest me my product pages URL not indexing on Google search page so what can i do for this trouble.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi friends,

Pleases suggest me my product pages URL not indexing on Google search page so what can i do for this trouble.

Probably the first thing you'd want to do is to run your entire site through a link checker making sure there aren't any broken links. Then after that you could offer Google a complete Google Sitemap .xml file. See what you can find out after those two steps. The other thing I suppose would be that if you are using server generated web pages you may have to examine the coding to see if there something complicating a complete crawl of the webpage; usually culprits of this nature are things like having two body tags or two html tags or even too many nested tags in the wrong place ... static pages should be W3C compliant wherever possible to begin with. But always look at the sloppy coding factors ...

Better you post those URLs on often google indexing sites like digg, stumbleupon, and twitter. Hope it will be helpful.

Add a sitemap in Google Webmaster tools and add the robots.txt. Remember to point the sitemap xml to the right location.

Firstly, Google needs time in picking up all your inner pages. A well done sitemap submission would be helpful for this purpose.
Secondly, building deep backlinks to your inner pages would be not only helpful in indexing purpose but also for SERP.

Thanks,

create RSS feed and XML site map. And submit XML sitemap in Google master tool, Bing web master tool and Yahoo site Explorer

If may happened due to broken links in your page you should check all URLs in link checker. If you find any broken link fix it and again submit your sitemap and XML map in search engines.

Be patience it will take some time

Well patience is the best way in SEO. It can solve lots of problems.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.