Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

reciprocal URL means with which site owners request link exchange

OK, here goes ...

Wow.

Thanks for showing up!

commented: Thankyou, made my evening again +3

hi friends

The Reciprocal URL is the web page address that would contain a link back to my website.

I can require a link/ad owner that has a link on our website to maintain a reciprocal link on their website back to us. The Reciprocal URL is where you would type the web address where we can find and verify the existence our web link on your web page.

OK, here goes ...

Wow.

Thanks for showing up!

LOL, Fred you always crack me up with your sarcasm. More often than not, I share in your thoughts but tend not to externalize them. We just hope that securianszx will stick around and become an active DaniWeb contributor.

reciprocal URL means with which site owners request link exchange

as English is a second language for the op, we'll have to assume a phrasing difficulty
slightly rephrased, Does a reciprocal URL mean the URL with which site owners request link exchangeYes it does,

hindi
एक पारस्परिक URL क्या मतलब यूआरएल जो के साथ साइट मालिकों अनुरोध लिंक विनिमय
tamil
டோஎஸ் எ ரேசிப்ரோகால் உரல் மேதான் தி உரல் வித் வ்திச் சைட் ஒவ்நேர்ஸ் ரெஃஉஎஸ்த் லிங்க் எச்ச்சங்கே

CanadaFred, not everyone speaks English,

Reciprocal url means where are you putting the other party's link on your site.

Reciprocal URL, the page where link back is existing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.