Fantastic forum you gents have here, there is a wealth of information.
I am a bit overwhelmed and interested in where I should start? (on page optimization, off page optimization,
link building etc). Does the 80/20 rule apply to seo? Should I focus 80% of my resources on one key area?
If so which is that? Appreciate any advice you can provide, thankyou.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Fantastic forum you gents have here, there is a wealth of information.
I am a bit overwhelmed and interested in where I should start? (on page optimization, off page optimization,
link building etc). Does the 80/20 rule apply to seo? Should I focus 80% of my resources on one key area?
If so which is that? Appreciate any advice you can provide, thankyou.

You can start from on-page optimization. If your on-page optimization is good then I am sure your website will come top pages in very soon.

SEO is a combination of on-site and off-page SEO techniques. You can start learning SEO first page, because it is easier to learn and practice. There are many methods of randomization, and new methods, which are on a daily basis. needs more experience to learn from it. Remember the SEO time.

yes the first think you should work at is makeing your internal optimization, heading, paragrafs, meta tags meta titles, frendly urls and so on, and then you can start with directories subscription, blogs, articles and other

I combine optimize off-page and on-page.

Yup both are equally important but you can not get results until and unless you do proper on page.. So you can say on page is a prerequisite for off page!

Start from on page optimization and after that start link building

Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

I would say the best point to start is to find your "Niche", then analyze your target audience and then do a proper keyword research to determine which keywords you are going for and then start on page optimization starts from meta tag optimizations.

Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.