I use
1.Facebook
2.Twitter.
3.Digg.
4.StumbleUpon.
5.Reddit.
6.Delicious.
This is it all I ues.

reddit,delicious,mixx,fark,slashdot and friendfeed are the most easy to use websites and i use them because they are realy helpful for me.

I follow those sites which have high pr and do follow sites like stumble upon, Digg,folked, clipmarks, faves and many more.

worked for Social Maximizer and vmoptions It's Free. Social bookmarking creates way for sharing and manage the web resource.

hi,

always use high pr bookmarkign sites

I follow several bookmarking site and mainly digg

Social bookmarking is used for tagging any website. The first is that it creates additional inbound links to your content,Social bookmarking is a very simple step that you must do after you post an article in your blog.

stumbleupon
digg
redit
delicious
folk

I do follow this social bookmarking sites -
stumbleupon
reddit
delicious

I always use high PR social bookmarking websites.

Digg
stumbleupon
reddit
delicious
Yahoo! Buzz
Slashdot
friendfeed
diigo
Propeller

These websites are very useful for increase ranking in search engine.

Digg, humsufer and reddit are the best websites.

Social bookmarking is one of most important ways to build solid backlinks.It helps you to increase your website traffic and rank.
1.Digg
2.Diggo
3.stumble upon
4.delicious
5.Faves
Above all are some of the high PR bookmarking sites.

stumble upon
digg
digoo
delisus
redit
a1 book mark
so more....

Social bookmarking is one of the most popular way to get quality backlinks and its one of the best way of increase the traffic of your website,its also helpful to get increase the visibility of your brand.

Those that in socialpoterdotcom list. I use it for my blogs.

What social bookmarking sites do you follow?

Hie... There are various bookmarking sites.. Some of them are given below.
Stumbleupon
digg
diggo
multiply
reddit
url.org
Tagza
blinklist
delicious
If you need others bookmarking sites then visit www.vmoptions.com ....
Regards
Abellasmith

social bookmarking is the procedure with the help of that you share your story at the level of online...really high pr site is good for gaining traffic for your website...

Propeller is gone, it was a good site but it is no more. I prefer stumbleupon, digg, reddit, diigo, delicious and many more.

i prefer the SMs where traffic is very high and promotion is possible of my project

social bookmarking is that a platform where you shared your web site story at online with another user..

Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Delicious. Along with this i follow the list of socialmaximizer, where lots of SBM sites are given.

For Bookmarking, I mostly use stumbleupon, reditt, digg, delicious.com. this sites are very good for the Bookmarking.

For Bookmarking, I mostly use stumbleupon, reditt, digg, delicious.com. this sites are very good for the Bookmarking.

Yes, and the PR of these sites is the highest.

Reddit is my favorite and I gave up on digg long time ago. I also use stumbleupon from time to time. I also follow design-related social bookmarking sites. I can find a lot of quality information there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.