Do any one of you here having any idea about what the basically this term "substantial website" is? Any one having any idea please let us discuss here!

Thanks a lot!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I would like to ask, What do you mean by substantial website. I have heard somewhere this term but basically I don't know which type of website would be called as a substantial website.if any one is having any idea please let me know!

Thanks a lot in advance.

I just read the most pitiful excuse of a blog article on "sunstantial websites". It was by far the worst conceivable pile of garble that exists anywhere in the Internet. It was so horrific an experience the mere thought of it causes me to regurgitate its written barf all over my keyboard in real time.

Ok.

Now.

A substantial website sorta' just comes along and exploits the lack of competitivenes in a hitherto untapped keyphrase gold mine. It's a money making machine from the get go.

I just read the most pitiful excuse of a blog article on "sunstantial websites". It was by far the worst conceivable pile of garble that exists anywhere in the Internet. It was so horrific an experience the mere thought of it causes me to regurgitate its written barf all over my keyboard in real time.

Ok.

Now.

A substantial website sorta' just comes along and exploits the lack of competitivenes in a hitherto untapped keyphrase gold mine. It's a money making machine from the get go.

Thanks for the reply but extremely sorry, I could not understand what you have suggested for me here.

Thanks for the reply but extremely sorry, I could not understand what you have suggested for me here.

Sometimes, there are keyphrase markets (industry specific keyword phrases) that have little competition for the qualified traffic that the search engine results pages can bring. A substantial website is constructed in such a way as to capitalize on this untapped market.

Web sites that are built exclusively to cash in on non-competitive but lucrative keyphrases are considered substantial website (meaning contain substance).

As far as I know, substantial websites are those sites that earns 6 figures via blog site promotion.

Sometimes, there are keyphrase markets (industry specific keyword phrases) that have little competition for the qualified traffic that the search engine results pages can bring. A substantial website is constructed in such a way as to capitalize on this untapped market.

Web sites that are built exclusively to cash in on non-competitive but lucrative keyphrases are considered substantial website (meaning contain substance).

Now I got the point. You totally had let me understand what does this substantial website mean basically. So, You deserve for the thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.