Hi friends,

Greetings of the day!!

Hey i wants to know about google strategy regarding page rank.
Is google awards good page rank for unique design.

Cheers !!!
cheshpattinson

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Well unique content + SEO + no spamming + website age + visitors + return visitors etc. Many many factors google see nows before updating page rank of a website.

Unique Design and fast load is main key to get rank in google SERP! It is tested formula.

Hi friends,

Greetings of the day!!

Hey i wants to know about google strategy regarding page rank.
Is google awards good page rank for unique design.

Cheers !!!
cheshpattinson

Well to be really honest, PageRank is no more a factor. If you search for a topic pages with low PageRank are actually popping on the main page, as a matter of fact pages with low pagerank are kinda always beating pages with PageRank and its a rumor that Google is going to drop PageRank system soon.

No one know about the correct algorithm of google page rank . As my experience you can increase your site PR by creating more link sfrom good hat and post unique content to you site

How can you state that by posting good content you can higher PR? Google looks at the backlinks pointing to your site..

Good design can help decrease your bounce rate. Google now pays more attention to the behavior of visitors towards a certain website. If your website has poor design that hurts the eye, visitors will leave it as soon as they land on it. If your visitors do that, that tells Google "your website isn't important" and therefore, it mustn't be ranked high. So yes, good and unique design does help.

who knows the google strategy? page rank is increase through quality backlink and contents.

I don't know why people are bothered about Page Rank. I don't think it is a criteria for SERP.

there are multi factors google use for page rank

Google Page rank Strategy is based on the number of back links and unique content to site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.