I tried trafficlub and it sucks!

I switched to namedrive now, and the same domain i got $1 per click is now getting .03 cents from namedrive, and dont tell me about fabulous cause they just suck, they send you australian checks and it not accepted in north america, i had to pay 250 US to collection agency to collect a check for 480 US LOL

Please let me know who you think is the best?

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

the same domain i got $1 per click is now getting .03 cents from namedrive,

Please let me know who you think is the best?

I pay $2 flat and keep 100% from Parketeer. Beats Godaddy for $10 to get 80% and my checks come from Google and Yahoo directly. I've moved all of my domains there now.

Ouch at paying collection fees for the money... what's the point?

Hi,
There are many you can find I have once tried Sedo parking it provides reselling services as well. I bought the domain cheap and sold it in good price through SEDO. :)

Forget sedo , if you have got a google adsense account you can add domains in your account now.

Forget sedo , if you have got a google adsense account you can add domains in your account now.

Did you try that? I added a few domains in it. And they did not approve them. Previously, I was using those domains with sedo. Please advice.

i think that namedrive is more easy and effective to use than Godaddy

GoDaddy.com's CashParking is not a free services. You need to pay $3.99 monthly for that. Hence, it is better to use sedo.com or namedrive.com. Parked.com is the best if your domains can pass their moderation steps.

I bought 10 names from 1name1day.com and tried to set up an account with parkingcrew.com
It looks quite good for now .
Will keep you update

I'm looking to advertising in parked domain how can i do that?
Thanks,

yes,I also looking for the best saling place for domain.
plz tell me who know it!
thanks!

Ie heared "trafficz.com" paying good but i am not sure which is the best. We sale huge value domains, did not park with any parking companies yet. Personally i think try to build own PPC network and earn much money than them...Thanks for sharing me..:-)

Google adword is best things in SEO. it mainly generate the keyword for website.

the best www.parkingcrew.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.