Hello everybody…
I have one website but its bounce rate is very high i want to increase unique visitors for my site. So anybody tell me what can i do to get unique visitors for my website.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Is it a product site or a Blog ?
If it is a product site create and link a relevant Blog with your site. If it is Blog ...
Write good quality useful content for your readers.
Organize and Optimize your content for your readers and googlebot.
If you are unable to do the above, recruit or hire people who can do it for you.

Hello,

How many pages in your website ? For unique visitors you write a good quality content and better look & feel...

Please organize & optimize fully your website....

hi,
One of the ways to make your site interesting for many people is a showing a videos or maybe a tutorial video, and share it for a free to YouTube for example and it’s a great way to get unique visitors to your site,

Unique visitors most often come from search engines so the best answer would be google SERP ranking for unique traffic.

Don't worry about trying to get more unique visitors right now. If the existing visitors you have all bounce, the better strategy is to work on how to make the most of your existing visitors. Work on lowering your bounce rate, and getting existing users to visit more pages on your site.

Once you've done that, then you can work on gaining additional users, feeling confident you're getting the most out of each one of them.

SEM (search engine marketing is the best way to get the unique visitors on your website.) create a facebook fan page and plugin it on your website. definitely you'll get good result.

social media optimization is good if you can spend time on it.

do some internal changes,

Loading time,
Unique Content
Good On-Page
Quality Linking
High Internal Linking Strutter
Good Layout of your website

Hello everybody…
I have one website but its bounce rate is very high i want to increase unique visitors for my site. So anybody tell me what can i do to get unique visitors for my website.

The sole reason behind high bounce is low quality content, You need to improve it. As far as unique visitors is concern, You need to do proper marketing using SEO,SEM or any other online marketing idea

Make your site SEO friendly . A huge unique visitor comes from search engine.
Write quality content, add video, plug in social network, make many pages with unique information.

The unique visitors comes through geographical targeting. SMO is helpful in this task.

Hi.. By SEO(Search Engine Optimization) you can get unique visitor..

concentrate on the visitors who are already coming to your website. Look for the keywords you are ranking in the search engines. It may be possible that you are ranking for a keyword which is not appropriate for your website. If you work on the appropriate keywords and get a descent ranking in search engine you will not loose the coming visitors.

regards
zabalex

Redesign/modify the site design ( user appealing )
Interconnect the pages with keywords
provide related/random/top articles
Do some visitor metrics
optimize the top exit pages

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.