Hi Friends,

We know all about Google+, It's new networking from Google. Now it's providing a business page to promote our website in online. To build our branding through this page. Lets start create your page and start building.

https://plus.google.com/pages/create

Thank you,

- Ravi

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Now we all know that g+ is open for the business. And now people can add the brand in their circles which create the mixture of the personal and professional data though in the two separate circle, and it will be tough for people to manage all things. Apart from this it will be so tedious for the companies to not work with the multiple google accounts at the same time. So more need for some small changes to build the more strong business platform on g+ that people more use it.

G+ is a spammer's dream. Already search engine manipulators that are following me have figured out how to create multiple brand profiles for the purpose of selling me +1 shares in bulk ...

Google + business pages is an epic initiative by google but they made quite complicated either you have to use your personal profile or you have to sign in as a page it should have as in facebook.

Google + business pages is an epic initiative by google but they made quite complicated either you have to use your personal profile or you have to sign in as a page it should have as in facebook.

I kind of like the idea of having to prove yourself as being a human being first and foremost, then be given the green light to morph yourself into circles of networked business conglomerates; pimping and pumping out plus points click click clicks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.