I want to prepare my SEO report for my official website but I am quit confused how to generate my SEO report so I would like to all of you to suggest me how to generate seo report! and which factor should I include in my SEO report...Thank you in advance

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I want to prepare my SEO report for my official website but I am quit confused how to generate my SEO report so I would like to all of you to suggest me how to generate seo report! and which factor should I include in my SEO report...Thank you in advance

For natural (organic, free) results:

1. List keywords and keyphrases
ie buy widgets, widget, blue widget, green widgets sale, ...

2. Show their search frequency
ie buy widget is searched 1,000 times a month

3. List the keywords and keyphrases actual ranking
ie buy widgets ranks position 37 in google.com
buy widgets ranks position 7 in google.ca

4. Use Google Analytics to show traffic sources and the percentage from search engine results pages

Also I would love to add a couple of points...

1. Check the backlinks for your website..this is very essential.

2. Check your competitors backlinks as well, this will be useful if your ranking drops or they move ahead.

Also I would love to add a couple of points...

1. Check the backlinks for your website..this is very essential.

2. Check your competitors backlinks as well, this will be useful if your ranking drops or they move ahead.

What's the point of that exercise? In any results pages if you check the competitors backlinks you'll find that they vary. Some have lots of spam link building, some have none, some have lots of good high quality relevant links others have one or two. Some are accumulated naturally passed from one webmaster others more or less artificially; most stuff out there today's a combination of practically anything. That's it. End of backlinks reports forever. Let's move on to other exercises in this SEO life. Want something worth reporting? How about rankings in the search engine engine results pages for specific keywords and keyword phrases. That would make a neat SEO report.

you have to search on Google and edit that report

Why dont you use service like SEOMoz or Raven tools, there you can create a highly customizable and effective SEO report.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.