Every day I have got louts of visitors in my website but now I am quit confused about how I decide that those visitors are unique or not..? Suggest me!!!

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sslrenewals

Every day I have got louts of visitors in my website but now I am quit confused about how I decide that those visitors are unique or not..? Suggest me!!!

Create a google analytics and put the codes on your website, this way, you can track every visits, whether its new visits or unique ones.

Google Analytic is nice , Join Statcounter and add code in your web page, then you check daily unique visitor status, path , how long in you site etc more about visitor.

Google is the best and easy to for those who is new to the online field, Analytics track unique or old visitor's of days, per weak and more.

Create go ogle analytic account it will show your websites unique visitors.

Votes + Comments
yawn - did you read the thread before posting EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS EVERYONE ELSE?

Google Analytics is the best tool to track your visitors. You will come to know about your unique visitors from here.

You can check that in Google Analytics. you will get full report of unique and returning visitors from there.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.