Hi
Please tell me What is niche directories nice directories is important for seo.

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

Niche Directories are designed only for the specific type of Businesses and Websites. Niche Directories offer more link value and targeted traffic if you list your website there.

To get links on Niche directories i think you paid some money.

Hi

Niche directories are those directory sites which are designed for a specific category or business. For example, Travel directories are specifically for travels and tourism business; Technology directories are only for technology-related businesses and so on.
Such, specific directories are having a high value in the link building. Therefore, most of them are paid websites.

And what is your method of finding niche directories?

Niche directory are those that matched with your keyword those site provide you high traffic

search it on google for niche directories.. :D

commented: yawn -3

Niche directories are for specific type of business related directories and most of them are paid.

Hi

Niche directory submission is becoming increasingly popular. Niche directory submission is nothing but choosing directory submission websites from the relevant niches. For example if you are running a travel website, you should submit to directory submission websites that list travel related services. Niche directory submission has several benefits. The primary benefit has already been discussed. Other benefits of niche directory submission include the following. When you submit your website to directories belonging to your niche, you will be able to attract more targeted traffic. People that come to specific niche related directories reach those directories with a definitive need. So these are highly prospective visitors. By making yourself visible to them, you will be able to increase the chances of conversion.

just go for the relevant directories search on search engines and you will find a lists, just keep submitting but dont sumbit your link more then 5 to 6 a day...

niche directories means the web directories on the a specific topic and which is also the same of your site.

for example if your site is on "education" and you get link from the directories which are also collecting info about the websites that are on education just. this kind of links are very much important and effective..

i agree you...this is best to drive traffic from target market and you also go for local listing. This would help your business a lot to interact with your relevant user.

Niche Directories are designed only for the specific type of Businesses and Websites. Niche Directories offer more link value and targeted traffic if you list your website there.

Niche directories are the most efficient in terms of driving traffic to your site and improving your position in search engines. Now it depends if you are willing to spend a few buck for paying the submission fee.

Sites which are relevant to your site or having a same nature as your are called Niche directories.

Niche directories are those who are connecting only one particular business like if you have one site which is about dating then all other dating site's admin can enter in it and do the submission.

This doesn't mean that if someone had business of software is not able to post in it, it is able but there is no benefit for him by this sites so niche directories can consider only one particular business.

Niche Direcotories is most relevant catoegorise directory sites.Mostly sites are paid.

commented: WTF? -3

Niche directories are specific category or industry related directories, like computer, real-estate, medical, etc. It is good compare to general directories.

Is niche directories are regional directories?

commented: yawn yawn sig spamming yawn -3

Specific theme, which theme your website.

Niche Directory Submission is very important in SEO, and niche directory submission menas to submit your site in the websites from the relevant niche, for instant if your are working on automotive site then submit your site in the website that list automotive related services in it

It is a directory for a particular niche sector for eg: wholesalers directory, fashion directory, adult directory etc

Niche directory is important if you are promoting a niche site.
Example: if you have a coupon site the directory niche would be "coupon directory".

commented: yawn - just looks like sig spam to me... -2

Directories on a particular niche or topic are known as Niche directories. E.g. directory which accepts only sport related submissions is known as sport niche directory.

ya directories niche divided specific category like helth, business or internet where we do submit link our website.

Please let me know which are the niche gaming directory of game site

i was looking for an education consultant and that is how I come to this threat. I'm unable to find directories to submit my website related to study abroad. I hope this will help.

A niche directory is a website that specializes in one particular industry or topic. For example, there are niche directories for dentists, doctors, lawyers, real estate agents, and so on.

Niche directories are a great way to get links from high-quality websites because they tend to have a high Domain Authority. They're also great for SEO because they allow you to target specific keywords and phrases that are relevant to your business.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.