hello friends, What do you mean by Reverse SEO???

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I had never heard of the term before now, and so I went and googled it. Apparently it's a black/grey hat technique where you use various tools to attempt to reverse engineer the search results to figure out why one site is ranking ahead of another site for a particular keyword phrase.

Not something I would recommend doing. Sounds like a waste of time :)

Reverse SEO is the process of placing bad links to a competitor's website in order to try and degrade their search results.

Reverse SEO is a technique used by your competitors to decrease popularity of your website regarding daily visitors to your site.

This is technique using the tool which are restricted from Google for the competator site to put the harmful effect on that site, put your site on top instead of that one

Reverse SEO has become one of the most effective strategies for minimizing the impact of bad publicity within the search engines organic listings.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.