hi!guys
help me how i indexed my site and how i achieved rank for my site??

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

You can start with making sure you have a valid XML sitemap and submitting it to Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools.

The second part of your question regarding rank .. You need to host quality, unique content on your site. Back links to your site from other sites with high PR will be very helpful.

Do social bookmarking, article marketing, yahoo answers, guest posting, forum posting, video creation and social media.

i think that's good method .....for indexing

You should do social bookmarking, article marketing, yahoo question and answers, guest posting, forum posting etc.

commented: These are old school methods which aren't beneficial. +0

For indexing your wesbite create an XML sitemap and submit it to Google webmaster tool, because through GW tool your site pages will be indexed.

Many people believed getting a new website to show up on Google takes a month or more. Not anymore. Using Google's very own new technology, you can do it in about 3 days or less. These free easy to understand instructions are helpful.
Steps:
1. Make sure that your website is ready.
2.Optimize your website for keywords that are highly related with your website content.
3.Create a sitemap file for your website.
4.Upload the site map file to your website root directory.
5.Log in at Google Webmasters Support, Tools using your free Google account.
6.Type your website full URL in the "Add Site" field on the top of the Google Site map page and click OK.
7.Click the "Add Site map" link on the right of your website name.
8.Choose "General Web Site map " on the "Choose Type" option list.
9.Type your full site map URL in the provided field and click "Add Web Site map" button.
10.Wait for about 2 or 3 days.

Hello asifalizaman,

To index your website:-

• search "sitemap generator" on google.
  • Enter your website URL and click on generate.
  • upload sitemap.xml on your server.
  • Get the link of your sitemap like - www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml
  • Then go to google search console and enter sitemap url.
commented: 7 years late. Be timely. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.