If somehow you're still using article directories as a link building tactic in 2014, just don't. In his latest webmaster help video, Google's Matt Cutts confirms that links from article directories are bad and will give you no ranking benefits.

Hi,

Thanks for this usefull information but can u tell me one thing that if we close article submission then how we can get backlinks ???????
As you know well that directory, guest post, link building is almost dead. So kindly suggest me that what activities we should to do in off page from now.

Thanks for this kind information. I have no knowledge about that information. Thanks again......

If you go for article directories only the purpose of link building(SEO), then it will not give any ranking. A good quality content ever been value for brand promotions.

matt cutts said this is because if we submit the article on the thousand of the article sites are seem as a spammer. But if we submit the link on a quality website, I think this not bed for the seo because article is also the great source of increase the web traffic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.