Hello Webmasters,
I have created a forum on pharmacy related discussions. This forum is running since two years now. It is indexed and crawled by Google several times. But the problem is that it is not providing a single backlink to the other linked websites in this forum. Users have profile homepages and signatures too. But my forum is not giving any backlink to them. This forum has been created with phpbb. Is there anything missing like any setting in ACP?
This very problem is causing my forum users leaving my forum. Hopefully I will get help from my co webmasters. Thanks in advance for your valuable responses.

If your users are leaving your forum because they don't feel like they are getting sufficient backlink "juice" from their signature / profile links, then they aren't quality users to your community to begin with.

That being said, Google has taken a lot of measures within the past few years to make sure that sites don't get backlink juice from forum signature links.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.