Work on getting high page rank back links

Focus on relevant links from other websites

Build link wheel to get solid ranking

Guest posting in high quality with valuable and unique content

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Link wheels will not get you a good ranking. They haven't worked since 2005. And guest posting got killed off with some Google search algorithm updates that were rolled out in early 2014.

link building strategy is key for reaching SEO success.
There are two ways to do it: Organic and Artificial

After some recent Google search algorithm updates, you can focus on backlinks from quality & high PR website. Do high PR web 2.0, blog articles.

video and ppt submission is another good source to get the back links . you can try blog posting and blog commenting to get the more back links .

I prefer do follow forum posting is a best way to increase back links compare to other method.

Well, according to me I would say better to concentrate more over getting signature pannel by the use of forum posting, concentrating over the socal media i.e. share your blog post over the social media sites like facbook, twitter, linkedIn etc...

according to me google now considering most on the content and the link from the relevant site. so use fresh and the considerable content and use the relatd site for the posting the content so you get rank easily. it will help you out

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.