Google has updated his dmca algorithm last week. This time google has remove more site from his search engine which was violated google copyright act.

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Kelly Burby

Well, haven't heard that actually ! Do you have some references that to let me know about it because I have gone through search engine land post and can't find about it or may be I have missed it. So, if possible can you come out with references.

DMCA define means that if we receive such a notice for content hosted in Google Cloud Storage, we will remove or disable access to that content subject to applicable laws and make a good faith effort to give notice of the claimed infringement to the account holder.

@seoexpert844 No you are getting me wrong I am not asking you about DMCA denfination instead of it what I am more concerend about knowing is the @OP has spoken that "Google has updated his dmca algorithm last week." I've tried searching for such algorithm over Search engine but I can't find anything about it. So, if you can throw more light over it then that would be helpful enough for me.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.