Hello to all,
I Would like to know the user experience about Sitelinks Search Box (Google Rich Snippet Box). Is anyone used for their website.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Well, what type of user experience you are looking forward for ?? @advent_geek I couldn't understand, I would say things are just same like the way you do google search only difference is over Google you get results from all of the sites trying to rank themselves while with the sitelink search box it's just your .. and yes one more thing I would like to add up here's its best if you have blog over you site !

hmm @kelly Burby, while you have rich snippet on our site, is it helpful to achieve our results on top, tat means one first page and top results.

I know the usage is completely different, but what i try to know is having rich snippet box for our blog or ecommerce store, is it improve our SERP.

Well @advent_geek I don't think it will make any major impact over the SERP rather than I would say it will help in improving the user navigation!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.