is this still operating

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Yes of course. PPC or paid search campaign is the easiest way to get your website on the first page of Google fast. Not only that your website will be on the first page, but you will make sales fast as well.

Yea, it works, but only for big advertisers.
Its worth for small business because for $20 product, you just can't pay $50 for PPC campaign.

You can use this for branding your website. Getting more traffics and reputation as well.

It works to some extent.

It is still operating and it is working effectively. PPC is a good way to get instant traffic. PPC can provide result in short term.

PPC is a type of sponsored online advertising that is used on a wide range of websites, including search engines, where the advertiser only pays if a web user clicks on their ad. Hence the title, ‘pay per click.’When our clients ask us to define Pay Per Click, we tell them that PPC is a very cost-effective means to get their site noticed by their target audience while our other Internet marketing strategies are gradually helping their site achieve their natural ranking potential.

Yes! It is still one of the most used marketing strategy nowadays because it can increase traffic on your website and can build your brand awareness easily. You can use this strategy in Facebook and in Google.

Hope it helps!

Yes it still operates. It is one of the methods where you can bring in targetted traffic to your website almost immediately if you have a good campaign.

1 Best PPC (Pay Per Click) Publisher Ad Networks
Google Adsense

so does it mean i need to get website before i can benefit from this operation finacially or is there anyway i can do it fpr someone's site and yet get paid, how does it really work, i need to have full details on this pls

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.