Backlink is the most important factor for your SEO. Without buidling backlink it is difficult to rank your website in search engine.

no yes or no u say correct word .

Definetily Yes, It is the most important part of Off Page Seo which help gain traffic and increase your ranking in google pages

Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. These help in getting better search engine rankings. The common terms related to backlinks:

1. Link Juice
  2. No follow link
  3. Do follow link
  4. Anchor text
  5. Internal Links

Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

The short answer is yes, Backlinks remain a crucial factor for organic search ranking.

commented: Decisive? I think backlinks are very important, but definitely not a decisive factor. +0

yes, backlinks are helps to improves page rank in search engine results.

Why??

1. Backlinks help to improve your organic ranking
      2. It helps to your site indexing fast
      3. It improves your referral traffic
      4. quality backlinks help increase your DA and PA

yes, Because Backlinks remain a crucial factor for organic search ranking. According to Brian Dean of Backlinko, the number of referring domains is one of Google's most important ranking factors. The more total referencing domains a site has, the higher the site ranking is on Google...

Backlinks are the most important part of Off page SEO. Yes

When search engines calculate the relevance of a site to a keyword, they consider the number of QUALITY inbound links to that site. So we should not be satisfied with merely getting inbound links, it is the quality of the inbound link that matters. So it is imortant ot have so many quality backlinks for SEO.

Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.Backlinks are important because, they’re how Google spiders find new pages. Just like we’d use a map to find our way to new cities, Google spiders use backlinks to find, crawl and index pages on your website.

You must have qulaity backlinks for your SEO process to be a success.

Yes AND no. Yes because they are a key component to your search engine ranking. No because people focus too much on building links rather than great content. Links come naturally with great content.

Backlinks are necasssary when it comes to rank good in Google. you need to have good and quality external and internal backlinks for sure.

What is this nonsense? Backlinks Yes or No? Why dont you ask clearly; what you want to know?

Ofcourse YES. Without back linking you canno rank your website/business Online.

I’m going to take a different side now. Blogger outreach hasn’t worked for me lately. I’ve had more success focusing on on-page.

Yes. Coz we want to rank on Google SERP page that why we need to create backlinks for a website.

We all want to rank in the SERPs, umerblzn. We just might have different methods of making that happen.

Yes. Backlinks strengthen your page for better results in search engines.

Backlinks are links that lead from one site to another.
And even in 2020, backlinks carry a lot of weight in SEO.

High quality and Relevant backlinks are good for generating traffic to your website.
But just creating any type of backlinks ( irreleavant) falls in bad links category.

Being an authority without quality backlinks is not worth a whole lot at present in my opinion, so backlinks from credible resources will remain important... AI future or not.

Back Links Yes,
Back links will help you to grow traffic and it helps to get high quality traffic on your websites. Back links are most important for any websites.

Backlink - 100% Yes. Because, search engines like Google and Bing cannot work without BACKLINKS. They need links to find the websites & if some high authority site is recommending a new website without any authority then when the google bot crawls the high authority site he sees that new website and index them. So, yes, backlink is must.

I would say yes, use backlinks whenever you can. There are different ways to accomplish them but watch out. I've tried getting backlinks myself from article sites but they're VERY particular about what you can post on their sites. All the articles I've tried to post so far have been rejected.

YES Back links are very important factor to rank website.

Ofcourse mate, it is mandatory. Without backlinks your website won't be getting any visibility in search pages of Google. Just make sure, you go for high quality backlinks.

Thanks.

After optimizing your on-page SEO, you will surely get a particular ranking. It can be on any page. But backlink will help you to boost your ranking. In 2020, still, backlinks are essential to get proper ranking.

backlinks are your main way of off page seo

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.