How to track my backlinks?

Backlinking could easily be checked by utilizing a few tools that help properly analyze those links. However, not everything can be performed through tools; you must perform a few activities manually to track them effectively. I'll provide you with all that is required in points format so that it's easy for you to remember; feel free to ping me if you face any further confusion. But before getting started with analysis, I recommend you to go through your competitor's website, which has a better ranking on Google. This way, you'll be able to identify what might work and what may not.

Once you are done analyzing the website of your competitor, You can utilize any of the following tools to check how strong your chosen backlinks are:

• Ahrefs
  • Moz Link Explorer
  • SEMrush
  • Buzzsumo
  • Google Search Console
  • Majestic
  • Ubersuggest

All these tools could be very useful in determining the strength of a particular link. However, none guarantees that every backlink will work for you; they will only provide you with the data; you have to make the final decisions wisely.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.