Hello,

Can you guys check this site: www.advance-web-studio.com

This is the site that I built. I am trying to make it the first 5 pages in google.com.

Browse using this key word: web design jakarta. I cannot even find it in the first 20 pages.

Well, I already type 9 seo meta keywords and register my site in google.com.

What other things that I missed ?

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I found your Facebook in #1 position with web design jakarta. advance web studio

I also found Daniweb in 4th position with those keywords :D

What other things that I missed ?

When using Google, keep in mind the bubble

commented: Same-dom, mega-filter, bubbles may mean folk that chase SEO, chase SEO. (snipe hunting?) +12

Google ignores the keywords meta tag since 2009 for ranking, so putting your keywords in their won't do anything already for a long time.
https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2009/09/google-does-not-use-keywords-meta-tag.html

If you want to be found with for example 'web design jakarta' then you should include that phrase into you text on the page, in your meta title or in a heading. But your website is in Indonisian, so you might want to include the phrase in Indonisian (if there is one).

I do see you have these icons with English text (web design, web development, etc.) underneath, but this is an image which is useless for the google crawler or any screen reader unless you include better alt tag text then alt="AWS".
But preferably use real text for that in your HTML. Also because the text on that image is unreadable (way too small) on a phone.

commented: "I added meta tags." (Google) is now Schultz, "I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!" +12

To get on the first position on google, Many SEO factors you need to keep in mind ( Like good on page optimized, Off page activities etc )

You will need to build a high authority backlinks! It takes time depened on your work.

Speed

User metrics is important.
In that mix is page speed.
1.The easiest way to fix speed is with your crunched images for fast load

1. Get on a CDN which can also help minify some code
  2. A faster server

You do not want someone dropping off your page because of a slow load.

Look for your site in the search in six months, at least, all this time, increase its reference mass.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.