This is a two part question. Firstly, what are some methods to build backlinks in late 2020 that are not through guest blogging / blog outreach? Secondly, what are some methods to encourage users to share your content on social platforms?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Ask them to share it.

1st Part - How to build backlinks, not through blog outreach/guest posting.

• Create extraordinary content that going to be viral. Every 4 people out of 10 will share that. This content should be Skyscraper (3000+ to 10,000 words).
  • Create content with the right approach. Images, videos, infographics, Q&A, FAQ. Try to make it as useful.
  • Create a high quality engaging webinar.
  • Find broken links all over the web & try to replace those with your relevant content. (Very hard though)

2nd Part - Building your page & group. From the beginning try to help your audience as much as possible. Without spamming them with your content.

Link Roundups: Basically, a link up is a blog posting containing links to the blog posts of others. In general, you can see them every week or month, and they are based on a subject specific to the person hosting the site. In practically any niche, you can still find them.

Using the most enticing picture to inspire consumers of social media to share our content.

What is the reason? Simple! People enjoy pictures; currently, posts of photographs on Facebook are getting 104% more reviews, 84% more input and 54% more. They also found that tweets with photos receive 18% more likes, 89% better favourites, 150% more retweets in the analysis performed by Buffer, where they analysed tweets.

I just Join as Digital marekting in a comapny and have to work on Backlink but could not decide which type backlink i should followed between
Blog commenting
Fourm Submission
Article Submission
Profile Submssion
Which type of backlink will be create more traffic please help me

1 - HARO ( Help a reporter out ), HARO worked for me, it's free & effective. I got pretty good DR 90+ links from HARO. It's time taking but worth investing.

2 - Casestudies works good, I feel a insightful casestudy with steps attracts user attention & they automatically shares them in social media when compared to the routine one's. Also infograph works good, a good infograph that sums up the post.

I am also a digital marketing expert so, here I want to share my experience with you. While I am doing the link building for my projects, always ensure that the site I have picked for guest posting or content contribution is related to the project niche as well as it holds a good amount of DA.
For backlinks, I have also done, competitors analysis, forum participation, participate on the question and answer sites like Quora, Yahoo answers, etc.

I’ve taken the time for HARO but haven’t had good results, unfortunately. Very time consuming. I can see the potential. I’ve just never experienced it.

Join relevent forums where you can share your expertise. You can use sigantures to build backlinks. Or in somecases infomative answers would allow a backlink. But you have to carefully consider the guidelines and not try intentional promotion activities. That would be one.

Another would be to research on the trends at the moment. What are people looking for at the present time. Could you add value to their lives buy what you have to share. If so you can create content on your own site and optimize for search.

Q & A sites are also another great way to build links, IF you have a valuable insight to share.

The rule of thumb I would say is "value". What can you add to the audience that would be valuable to them. If you offer value, the audience would find your backlink useful.

Hope this helps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.