I want to grow organic traffic in my website. In my website organic traffic in decrease day by day. I am doing off page SEO and SMM marketing. Which can be beneficial for my website?

simon01 commented: Use long-tail keywords. Consider influencer marketing. Leverage on-page SEO. Find and remove non-performing content. Become a guest blogger. Create vi +0
EdwardMatthew commented: I think Link Building is the best way to rank your websites . If you are doing the best you will succeed. if you need any help I am here. +0

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

You can optimize on page SEO and build quality backlinks

As the best way to get organic traffic to your website will vary depending on the website itself and the industry it is in. However, some tips on how to generate organic traffic include creating high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience, using keyword research to target relevant keywords, and building backlinks from other reputable websites.

There are a few key ways to get organic traffic in a website. One way is to improve the website's ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). This can be done by optimizing the website's content and structure for keywords that are relevant to the business, and by building quality links from other websites.

Another way to get organic traffic is through effective use of social media. businesses can create social media profiles and pages, share relevant content, and participate in discussions on social networks to help increase exposure and drive traffic back to the website. Finally, businesses can also advertise their websites through paid search campaigns, which will help to increase visibility and attract more visitors.

commented: Nice put up. I truly like your content. It's inspiring and I absolutely like it. We are provide same services. Please go to my website. Frenco Ltd hel +0

Use long-tail keywords.
Consider influencer marketing.
Leverage on-page SEO.
Find and remove non-performing content.
Become a guest blogger.
Create video content on YouTube.
Promote your content on social media.
Answer questions on Google's People Also Ask.

Ways to quickly generate traffic to your website

Speed up your website.
YouTube video marketing.
Leverage these social networks.
Use untapped on-page SEO opportunities.
Leverage high-traffic websites.
Double down on email marketing.
Use paid ads.
Adapt fast.

Here are few steps to improve organic traffic to your website. try it..!
Use long-tail keywords.
Consider influencer marketing.
Leverage on-page SEO.
Find and remove non-performing content.
Become a guest blogger.
Create video content on YouTube.
Promote your content on social media.
Answer questions on Google’s People Also Ask.

You must work hard for your ON-PAGE SEO. This will help you to get organic and constant traffic into your site.

I think you should start trying guest posting for your website as it really helps in increasing the quality traffic and boosting your authority. It is a part of Off-page only, I had also tried guest posting for my blogs and it really helped to increase the traffic on my blog. there are various website where you can submit a guest post and one of them is away some article from where i got the good results you should try them too.

For getting quick response on keywords you need to do google ads and for organic or unpaid you need to improve keyword ranking on google search engine results.

Both SEO and SMM are beneficial for improving a website’s organic traffic, but to do so, they use different focuses and approaches.
SEO focuses on improving a website’s ranking in SERPs for a relevant keyword, increasing the organic traffic of a particular website. On the other hand, SMM focuses on obtaining the website‘s organic traffic using social media, which increases brand awareness and engagement.
So, it is best to use both strategies to improve a website’s organic traffic for the best results.

To increase organic traffic to your website, create valuable content regularly, incorporate relevant keywords naturally, and ensure a user-friendly design. Optimize meta tags, descriptions, and images for search engines. Leverage social media to broaden your reach and attract more visitors. These strategies will enhance your site's visibility and engagement, driving organic growth.

For increased organic website traffic, focus on providing high-quality content, SEO optimization, backlink building, social media promotion, and email marketing; guest posting can also be helpful. Monitor performance with tools like Google Analytics for continuous improvement - patience and persistence will lead to long-term success!

Yes! Boosting your website traffic by creating top-notch content, optimizing for search engines, and sharing on social media. Build links from other sites and consider guest posting. Track your performance with tools like Google Analytics for long-term success.

Generating organic traffic for your website requires a combination of strategies aimed at increasing your visibility in search engine results and providing valuable content to your users.

Keyword research:
Use tools like Google Keyword Planner and other SEO tools to identify keywords that are relevant to your content and industry.

On-page SEO:
Optimize elements on your website's pages, such as title tags, meta descriptions, headers, and URL structure.
Make sure your content is well-organized, relevant, and naturally includes your target keywords.

In addition to off-page SEO and SMM marketing, consider the following strategies:

On-Page SEO Optimization:
Ensure your content is well-optimized for relevant keywords.
Improve meta tags, headers, and image alt attributes.
Enhance the overall user experience and readability.

Content Quality and Relevance:
Create high-quality, relevant, and valuable content.
Regularly update and refresh existing content to align with current trends.

Technical SEO:
Conduct a thorough technical SEO audit to identify and fix issues.
Optimize website speed, mobile responsiveness, and crawlability.

Keyword Research:
Conduct regular keyword research to identify new opportunities.
Optimize your content for a mix of short-tail and long-tail keywords.

Social Media Engagement:
Foster engagement on social media platforms to drive traffic.
Share your content strategically and encourage social sharing.

Email Marketing:
Build and nurture an email subscriber list.
Share valuable content and updates with your email subscribers.

Community Engagement:
Participate in relevant online communities and forums.
Share your expertise and link to your content when appropriate.

Analytics and Monitoring:
Use analytics tools to track website performance.
Monitor organic search trends and adjust your strategy accordingly.

Local SEO (if applicable):
Optimize for local search if your business has a physical presence.
Ensure accurate information on Google My Business and local directories.

Link Building:
Build high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites.
Focus on a diverse and natural link profile.

Combining these strategies with your existing efforts will contribute to a more comprehensive and effective approach to growing organic traffic on your website. Hope this help! Good luck!

There can be several ways to increase your organic traffic and they can also decrease your traffic. I would recommend you to do deep competitor analysis and strong On-Page SEO. With this keep an eye on the technical problems, if your website has any. After that focus on Off-Page and link building, and most important be patient.

Focus on creating good quality content. Alos check website loading speed and all URLs are correctly link.

While off-page SEO and SMM are crucial, your decreasing organic traffic suggests a deeper issue. Consider these essential areas for attention:

Content Audit: Analyze your existing content. Is it high-quality, relevant, and optimized for current search trends? Refresh outdated content, target long-tail keywords, and consider user intent.

Technical SEO: Check for website speed, mobile-friendliness, and crawlability issues. These directly impact search engine ranking.

On-page optimization: Make sure to correctly employ title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and internal linking for optimal results. These guide search engines and users.

Backlink Analysis: Evaluate your backlink profile. Are they of high quality and pertinent to your specific industry? Focus on building natural backlinks through guest blogging, collaborations, and valuable content.

User Experience: Prioritize user engagement. Analyze website structure, navigation, and content depth to ensure a smooth and informative experience.

Remember, SEO is a long-term strategy. Combine these tactics with consistent content creation and promotion to see sustainable organic traffic growth.

For extra benefit, consider:

Local SEO: Optimize your website for local searches if relevant to your business.
Video content: Utilize platforms like YouTube to attract organic traffic and engagement.
Q&A platforms: Answer relevant questions on platforms like Quora and Reddit to showcase expertise and drive traffic.

If you want to Drive organic traffic to your website, it requires a multifaceted approach that prioritizes quality content, effective SEO practices, and a positive user experience. You can enhance your site's visibility and credibility by consistently producing valuable content, optimizing for search engines, building backlinks, and engaging with your audience through various channels. Regularly monitoring and adapting your strategies based on analytics insights will contribute to sustained organic growth over time. Patience and dedication are crucial as organic traffic results from cumulative efforts to provide genuine value to your target audience.

I also came across this post where the author talks about lead generation, and if you are looking to drive organic traffic through lead generation, it requires a strategic approach that prioritizes valuable content, SEO optimization, and user engagement. Businesses can attract a targeted audience and convert visitors into valuable leads by consistently creating high-quality content, optimizing for search engines, offering compelling lead magnets, and fostering relationships through email marketing and social media.
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.