Hey guys, how are you all, my website alexa rank increases day by day, please help me how can I get control over it,
Recently I have deleted some of my website pages, is that reason of increasing rank or any other?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Well, Traffic, traffic and traffic is all you need in order to control your alexa.

Hello amurtaza123,
Actually alexa traffic is not at all a countable one in the means of SEO, let it be and try to focus on other techniques to get high page rank.

Try some on site and Off site SEO Technique to control the Alexa Rank

You can try to improve it by using this intstrument https://www.alexamaster.net/Master/Profile/66143, this site operates as an exchange of Internet traffic among users with Alexa toolbar installed, and helps to improve the Alexa Rank, checked by me personally, for three days raised the site's ranking with 27 million to 4.9 million. SCR.png

Well, If you want to decrease your alexa rank of your website, you have to increase your website's visitors and also try to get the good backlinks by the Off page SEO methods. For the improvement of website Alexa rank, Do both SEO and SMO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.