I don't use the invitation section, just use paid mails and free advertsiing. They do have an anti spam policy.

So it does make a difference how you act yourself. The company does pay out, so that is no problem.

Hi new member here,

I've been a member of GDI for two years now and I could not be happier with the product or service provided, and I'm making some money also!! for the first time ever with an online business.

has anyone else tried it?

I am a member now for 2 months. Not a get rich quick program, but allready found 4 others to signup, of which one is really looking for
new signups... The movie they show on the site is really convincing people to sign up.

If you would like to join under me sent me an email and I will explain further and let you know how I advertise this business...

Regards

Arjan

I am actually a member of gdi also and it does work very well for me so far. I have been involved with gdi for about 2 weeks and am already on the leaderboard. Now it isn't gdi that will build your business it is the training of course. If you are interested in getting your gdi business actually moving send me a message and I will personally help you out. I have a website that gives free training and even free leads so let me know.

It is kind of hard to not enjoy a company that has been featured in magazines and articles and ranked 37th in the fastest growing companies list but of course there are always the people that will gripe about mlm or network marketing companies and call them all illegal. Most people who have stated these things are people who have tried and failed plain and simple.

Ebay, Cisco and many other big companies have jumped on the .ws bandwagon and for good reason. Websites will soon be the cell phone of the computer age. Everyone will end up having their own domain to keep people updated on them and get in contact with them. It is just a matter of time and I am glad I got in while I did.

So if anyone needs help building their global domains international business make sure and contact me.

GDI ? to join or not to join! I looked over this for a few weeks and didn't join because I didn't think I could get anyone to join me. I then came across a website that said that they will help build my team! By using a 3 step technique ( Sceptical is my middle name by the way!) Anyway I checked it out and they let me advertise one of my websites for free, I then took the plunge and signed up to step2 which was to join GDI for the free7 day trial OK so far so good! I was given my own link to promote the free advertsing and recieved some good support via the start up emails( where to advertise ect) .

Anyone bored yet! Anyway I thought give it a go I can always cancel when my 7 day trail is up. Well I didn't I received 5 sign ups in 7 days and all I'm doing is giving away free adversing via my link.

I have now built my website using their site builder and I think it looks fab.
<snip>

Avonjuju

Hello,

What proof do you have? I am interested in your reply and where I can find out more info on this.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and smells like a duck, my guess is its a duck.
Look it up on BBB and other sites. I have found that it is used by some people the sell on Ebay, take the money and run. To come back another with a new WS address.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and smells like a duck, my guess is its a duck.
Look it up on BBB and other sites. I have found that it is used by some people the sell on Ebay, take the money and run. To come back another with a new WS address.

Ok lets get this into prospective. Every person that I introduce into the 3step programme I get free advertising IE: introduce 3 and I get 30 days FREE any one of those peolpe that intoduce 3 I get 7 extra days free advertising.

I hope my message didn't seem to misleading because that was not my intention. I actually havn't signed anyone into GDI yet but I am getting my website seen by a lot of people. So the idea is there!

If you are interested click on avonjuju above and view my website link and check it our for yourself.

I sometime feel that any support is better than no support.

Let me know how you get on !

I received an email from this company. They are selling domain names under www.website.ws I think Dani mentioned that you always want to have a dot com website address. Why does it matter if it's .com, .net, .ws? Is anyone familiar with this company?

I thought to myself why would I want to pay $10 a month for email, website domain when I have these services through my ISP provider. When I checked it out the company pays you 10% of the sales each month for those people you refer that sign up along with your people signing other people. Am I naive and is just another scam out there? Maybe I've just answered my own question. :rolleyes:

Input please:) Thanks! Leslie

Global Domains International is like a lot of Internet companies in that it had a successful launch but had to slash staff in the last few years as the economy took a dive and technology companies fell out of favor.

But there's one huge difference. No matter what, you can't call it a dot-com.

Global Domains, which is based in Carlsbad, sells domain names for Web sites. Only, the company sells names that end in dot-ws, instead of dot-com (which are sold by Network Solutions, a unit of VeriSign).

Global Domains International, Inc., (www.WebSite.ws) based in Carlsbad, CA, has been named one of America's entrepreneurial growth leaders by Inc magazine, which today released its 2002 Inc 500 ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. The ranking will appear in the magazine's special Inc 500 issue, which hits newsstands on October 15.

Global Domains International achieved 3479% growth in the past five years, ranking #37 on the list of 500 fastest growing companies in the United States, #5 in California, and #2 in San Diego with sales growing from $261,000 in 1997 to $9,341,000 in 2001.

I just created a business website for myself using GDI - for $10/mo.
The cost offered by this forum's advertising is as below:
Support the Advertising Sales Strategies forum sponsor: << url snipped >>
So the cost is pretty much in the ballpark. I used GDI's Sitebuilder to create << url snipped >>. I only use websites that have a synergy with each other.. and GDI provides a cheap business website with income too.
-Forexcel

I have been involved with global domains international aka website.ws or GDI for 12 months now. I have never seen such a simple and affordable network marketing opportunity like this. GDI appeals to the masses of internet users with a product that has a perceived value of more than $10 per month. You can find a domain name and hosting for cheaper, but that's all your going to get. With GDI you get the domain name of your choice, quality hosting, easy site builder, professional templates, 10 email addresses, and a 5 level business opportunity all in one. Also, it's optional, you can use GDI for your website purposes or you can use it to build a worldwide internet business. Here is a article on GDI. I highly recommend GDI to anyone.

I joined GDI on 7/28/06 and I am having good results, I meen being third on a world leaderboard. But my question is, I know it is not a get rich quick program, but How long woold it take to receive at least $2,500 monthly.

Please experienced people, reply.

I joined GDI on 7/28/06 and I am having good results, I meen being third on a world leaderboard. But my question is, I know it is not a get rich quick program, but How long woold it take to receive at least $2,500 monthly.

Please experienced people, reply.

Congratulations on qualifying on the leadersboard. Since you said that you been involved with GDI for almost a month now. In order to make that kind of residual income, I would suggest anywhere from 6-12 months. There is really no way of finding out the exact numbers but once your business reaches around 250-500 distributors in GDI, then it starts to grow momemtun, it could even happen before that. As long as you continue signing up distributors routinely you will really start to get some workers, some people may bring in 1-5 and some may bring in 50-100 so it's a challenge to give a exact number, but let's look at this.

According to the commission plan, $2,500 monthly falls in this category.

Level 1 - 500

Level 2 - 500 (500x1)

Level 3 - 500 (500x1)

Level 4 - 500 (500x1)

Level 5 - 500 (500x1)

Total = $2,500 Monthly...

But ofcourse there is no way that the distributors that you sponsor will fill out the payplan this way. If everyone brought in the same numbers it would, but it won't happen.:lol: I hope that helped.

Thanks, so instead of looking about months I should be looking for those 250-500 sign up. Got it?

Hey, I just heard of GDI. I say that you posted back in march. How is the business going?

Please send me an email at wasumu@hotmail.com

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know I've joined. I have recently got myself a domain name through DOT WS (GDI) and have started builing my website already. My main website is a .COM (<< Snipped by moderator>>) but I thought I'd have a link to my .WS on it.
It seems like an interesting Business Op. I do not think of it as a Pyramid Scheme as I have had plenty of experience with these little buggers in the past and I am therefore very cautious. It IS a Multi-Level Marketing Business though - some are bad, some are good. It does seem to benfit both parties though! The buyer (like I originally was) benefits from paying $10 a month and gets a domain name, advice on building a website, all the tools (incl. an Online Site Builder) & a Business Op. @ the same time..... & the seller gets another downline. I didn't think that was too bad!? To sum up - I think it's worth giving it a go and I will keep you all up-to-date on my progress, if you find this useful. Cheers, Rick.

THERE IS NO BBB REPORT FOR "WEBSITE.WS", "GDI", "GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL", OR ANY OTHER SUCH NAME AT http://www.bbb.org/. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR INFO! THIS CO. SURE SEEMS LIKE A RIP-OFF TO ME!

THERE IS NO BBB REPORT FOR "WEBSITE.WS", "GDI", "GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL", OR ANY OTHER SUCH NAME AT http://www.bbb.org/. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR INFO! THIS CO. SURE SEEMS LIKE A RIP-OFF TO ME!

Hi to all, anyone who want some information about this Company could go to www.my.ws access code:cashgratis

This is a serious company having 1000's people making quiet fortunes from their home.

This week I was in conference with someone from New York making almost $14,000 monthly for life, and has been on this business for just Two Years!!! It's Easy. GDI gives you the tool that work for you.

No selling necessary.

I have been a member of GDI for a few days now and so far have nothing bad to say about them. All business get bad reps but if you think about it this way... 6 complaints in 36months think how many complaints phone companies get??? you still go out and buy a mobile phone. Gdi offers a lot for that little $10 per month.

Its commision rate on people signing up through yourself is extremely high compared to other MLM schemes. Its well worth it i think. If you want to check it you go here: << url snipped >>
I haven't yet had a problem with them and highly recommend them. Also they are part of a very good scheme called Pay it forward for profits which i am also a member. Feel free to check that out too. My url is in my sig.
Ok well just thought i'd add my opinion.

GDI is a great company that I still use to promote my primary business. I don't suggest only marketing GDI by itself because it will take you a long time to start making enough money live comfortably. I want to share with you a 100% funded sponsoring system that works with any online business and will show you how to get you leads calling you ready to join. So......Stop paying for leads right now! You are wasting your money. In just 30 days after I started following this marketing system I was able to quit my job and focus on my network marketing career full time.

GDI is a great company that I still use to promote my primary business. I don't suggest only marketing GDI by itself because it will take you a long time to start making enough money live comfortably. I want to share with you a 100% funded sponsoring system that works with any online business and will show you how to get you leads calling you ready to join. So......Stop paying for leads right now! You are wasting your money. In just 30 days after I started following this marketing system I was able to quit my job and focus on my network marketing career full time.

The leads everyone keeps talking about aren't actually free. Well they kind of are. You have to sign up for a membership of $17.95 a month which admitidely isn't that much but I'm just saying they're not free.
I am a member of GDI and Payitforward4Profits and am really struggling to get going. I am looking forward to having a good income and do believe it is possible but you will have to invest some money. Which you have to do to go into any business. Its just difficult for me at the moment as I am unemployed so I can't market it properly. Is there anyone out there who has managed to do this free? or atleast made enough money 100% free to start paying for advertising?
I want to do this but I am struggling to start. I have one sign up but knowing my luck they'll cancel!
Help!

The leads everyone keeps talking about aren't actually free. Well they kind of are. You have to sign up for a membership of $17.95 a month which admitidely isn't that much but I'm just saying they're not free.
I am a member of GDI and Payitforward4Profits and am really struggling to get going. I am looking forward to having a good income and do believe it is possible but you will have to invest some money. Which you have to do to go into any business. Its just difficult for me at the moment as I am unemployed so I can't market it properly. Is there anyone out there who has managed to do this free? or atleast made enough money 100% free to start paying for advertising?
I want to do this but I am struggling to start. I have one sign up but knowing my luck they'll cancel!
Help!

Well actually I just paid 10 per month and before the second month I already recived back the money I spent. By the way I also was unemployed:twisted:

Hi to all, anyone who want some information about this Company could go to www.my.ws access code:cashgratis

This is a serious company having 1000's people making quiet fortunes from their home.

This week I was in conference with someone from New York making almost $14,000 monthly for life, and has been on this business for just Two Years!!! It's Easy. GDI gives you the tool that work for you.

No selling necessary.

I do not see my self as a bussines enterpenuer, but this is sort of a pasive inversion that works. Any questions visit << url snipped >>

Well actually I just paid 10 per month and before the second month I already recived back the money I spent. By the way I also was unemployed:twisted:

Ok so how did you do it? Did you spend any money on advertising? And did you already have a site with lots of traffic? I'm intrigued...
Any tips?:p

Well actually the first thing I did was to promote by "word of mouth" (family, friends ad contacts in msn and yahoo). Afterwards I place ads (free) on line. I think I had some luck cause some people have to wait a bit more for some type of income, this is not the solution to your economic problems, its a long term investment.

I love GDI. The bonuses are great.. If you sign 5 people up then you get a $100 BONUS. Yesterday I got 3 people to sign up.. I need 2 more..

Tell me what you think of the flash video
iwantfreemoney . ws
(all one word)

I received an email from this company. They are selling domain names under www.website.ws I think Dani mentioned that you always want to have a dot com website address. Why does it matter if it's .com, .net, .ws? Is anyone familiar with this company?

I thought to myself why would I want to pay $10 a month for email, website domain when I have these services through my ISP provider. When I checked it out the company pays you 10% of the sales each month for those people you refer that sign up along with your people signing other people. Am I naive and is just another scam out there? Maybe I've just answered my own question. :rolleyes:

Input please:) Thanks! Leslie

Global Domains International is like a lot of Internet companies in that it had a successful launch but had to slash staff in the last few years as the economy took a dive and technology companies fell out of favor.

But there's one huge difference. No matter what, you can't call it a dot-com.

Global Domains, which is based in Carlsbad, sells domain names for Web sites. Only, the company sells names that end in dot-ws, instead of dot-com (which are sold by Network Solutions, a unit of VeriSign).

Global Domains International, Inc., (www.WebSite.ws) based in Carlsbad, CA, has been named one of America's entrepreneurial growth leaders by Inc magazine, which today released its 2002 Inc 500 ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. The ranking will appear in the magazine's special Inc 500 issue, which hits newsstands on October 15.

Global Domains International achieved 3479% growth in the past five years, ranking #37 on the list of 500 fastest growing companies in the United States, #5 in California, and #2 in San Diego with sales growing from $261,000 in 1997 to $9,341,000 in 2001.

I tried for several months to sign people up to global domains international with no success at all. You have to know a lot of people who might want their personallized website name.

It's not a scam, but what I consider nearly a pyamid scheme since the more people you get registered under you the more commissions you make.

I have 220+ people in my level 1-5 downline. I use myspace to promote it.. Check it out at myspace . com/ 98228124
(Put it together)
Tell me what you think

I have 220+ people in my level 1-5 downline. I use myspace to promote it.. Check it out at myspace . com/ 98228124
(Put it together)
Tell me what you think

I saw your website on myspace. I see you advertise GDI, but I don't see any links to the GDI sales pitch where your potential customer can sign up?

Where is that link?

Greetings all!

I joined GDI on October 8, and in two weeks I got two paying downliners. It's not a "get rich quick" scheme, nor is it presented as such. The main difference between GDI and one or two other MLM's I pottered about with for a while, is that (at least to me) the GDI package of domain name, hosting, site maker and email boxes, is worth its money as a "stand alone" product. In fact I would remain a subscriber even if I never earned a single penny with the business side of things.

However, I enjoy "giving things a go" just to see if I finish up with a spectaculair succes or a truly monumental failure (my score over 6 decades is about fifty/fifty - grin!), so I'll be pushing forward with GDI.

While doing this, I think it is VERY important to promote the "dot ws" concept by making a distinct difference between the "product part" and the "business part". Some will want the one, some will want the other, and some will want both. I'm new here at this forum so I've carefully read the rules, and I don't think it's a good idea to post an url here. But I reckon it's perfectly alright to invite you to look at my profile and from there see my website, which shows exactly what I mean.

GDI is definitely not a scam, even if it were only for the fact that an actual PRODUCT is delivered. And as for spam: I don't think the company itself will walk that evil path, but individual affiliates might... which they shouldn't.

Be well!

Jaap Verduijn,
The Man Who Is Too Lazy To Fail.

I tried for several months to sign people up to global domains international with no success at all. You have to know a lot of people who might want their personallized website name.

It's not a scam, but what I consider nearly a pyamid scheme since the more people you get registered under you the more commissions you make.

Not a scheme at all. Heard of Social Security? The only legal pyramid scheme in the United States. With GDI you pay for a service and in return you receive a commission when other people sign up for the same service, (ie. webhosting, 10 email accounts). Receiving a service or product separates legitimate network marketing opportunities from pyramid schemes. Advertising is the key. I use safelists, traffic exchanges, word of mouth, business cards and offer my referrals help with building their downline by giving them referrals.

It took me a couple of months as well to get people. It is just a matter of not giving up. If you keep posting to forums, sent out paid emails, advertise on ebay like sites it will work for you as well. Of course a little luck is handy as well. I found 1 person that got 8 signups in 1 month...

arjan2 at GDI

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.