Hello!
I am a GDI,inc member and they are fabulous! Not because i am a member but i never found a company like this and with 7 years of internet growth. I understand your point of view on the pricing but you must check out the pay plan before going any further. I have built a great team in a few months with GDI, inc and i have absolutly no bad comments on them. They are not in INC500 magazine for nothing!

Check them out because they are worth the time and effort :)

Johnnycool

How can GDI or Global Domains International be good or fabulous if they can't even reply to their 24/7 customer support ? I'd sent out more than 8 emails because I accidentally created two accounts with the same email address (yes their system accepted my second registration using the same email address) and I would like them to cancel the new registration but 24 hours had passed and I haven't received any reply from their so called 24/7 customer support.

Their forum is highly moderated that you can't even speak out freely.

I already paid a month of membership for $10 and now that I saw the kind of service they offer, I don't have plans of renewing my subscription to them.

BTW, this is just my first 24 hours of being a GDI paid member.

They can keep my $10.

Hello!

To answer you with the double account thing, i registered twice thinking i could have more than one account and they did not approve it ( only one account per name) and they refunded me my other 10$ $ :)

How come they answer me on week days in less then 30 minutes? they offer french, english, german and spanish live support by phone and email. Did you go to the support link in your backoffice to send them your email?

Try to contact them via your backoffice because i reallt think it is woth the time. I have a great team in Montreal that just recruted one of Canada's top mlm worker and i can assure you that the more you work it , the more it works, like every job :)

Jean Cool

I sent emails where on all channels (domain, cancelling, purchasing, etc) and I haven't received anything up to now. more than 24 hours. My personal experience with GDI speaks of how bad their service is. If you want to know my account(s) with them just send me an email to prove that I already paid my fee and also got two account with them.

I joined GDI thinking that they are great but I was wrong. First day with GDI and this is what I got.

Thanks for the words anyway.

Hi again!

First i would like to say that i do not promote GDi for their own good but mine. But if we speak off the record..... They are what ive seen best on the web up to now!

Please write them an email at: ws_affiliates@wsdomains.ws

They offer real support for every members in my team... everyone!

Ask them about ou 2 accounts and if they can check into it to see if everything is alright with it.

My team is blooming like crazy so think about it for yourself, your income! I am tellling you this even if you are not on my team and because it really works.

Take the time to write them and most of the bad start i've had in the past ended up to be great experiences :)

P.S: you are not allowed to have multiple accounts in your own tree. You can only have one and that is the original one. Even if you cancel, you will only be able to reactivate it under the same domain name.

Jean Cool

they already charged me twice, one for my old account and now for my new account that I was asking them to cancel.

I already send a bunch of emails to that address and I received nothing from them.

I called their office overseas and nobody answered.

Is that how they got from top 500 ?

HI again!

I would like to know the name of your website please because i find this very disturbing. I would also like to know where you live and if you have a spam blocker. If you havent looked at your spams email lately, their response must be there.

Once again, I do work for them and my intentions are not to give them a nice reputation but i have been on the web for sooo long and they are just so professional.

awaiting your response :)

Jean Cool

greatearners.ws
euroincome.ws

I also thought about the spam blocker, I had it checked and saw nothing about Global Domains.

I would appreciate it if you can help me.

Thanks.

I made a mistake, they haven't charged me yet for the second account, I verified it to my bank this morning. BUT still I haven't got any reply from them regarding my problem.

Hello! i have sent abn email on your behalf but they are likely to not response with info on somebody elses account ( seciruty purposes)

I have check and you are the owner of your 2 websites mentionned but you say that you have check at your bank? They only take payments from credit cards for security purposes again.

Please email them at : ws_affiliates@wsdomains.ws and ask for your personnal account infos mentionning your user name and domains names.

Also take this email adress and add it to your green list just in case because email servers are getting more and more strict these days :(

Hope this works because i have just added 5 members tonight, GDI, really works :)

Give me some news

Jean Cool

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

wishing you success.

Hi You are welcome and once you get the hang of presenting them the dvd they offer. It really does all the work because the Man in the video does all the talking :)

I f you got anything else, please post it here and i will be noticed by email :)

Success to you too

Jean Cool

I've Also Joined Gdi. My Peoblem, I Don;t Know Jack About Computers. I Can Barely Figure Out This Site. I Was Hopeing It Would Teach Me Somethin. How Are You Doing With Gdi? Any Advice? Thanks.

Bail out. This GDI is just another one of those BS scams. I purchased two domain names at $10 each per month and now I can't get past the login screen or build either website. The email address of the person who told me about this in the first place ends in dot ws and it comes back as undeliverable. Maybe they know something I don't?

I'm still being charged the $20.00 a month though. I haven't made a damn dime with this silly scam. This GDI scam reminds me of the dot cc idea a few years ago. Do you see anyone telling you to go to their site with the ending dot cc? It's all still dot com, dot org, dot gov, dot edu or dot net. So, I'll bet this dot ws BS will go the same way as dot cc went which is nowhere.

I noticed someone on this board saying you could get a Sony.ws website to promote their site by using the Sony name. That is a bad idea that will land you in big trouble with Sony Corporation because you will be trying to profit from their intellectual property. It won't make any difference if Sony didn't purchase the Sony.ws and you did. The only thing you'll get is in hotwater for trying to extort Sony or trying to profit from their name. If I was on the jury I'd have to side with Sony on that one. Come up with your own name and trademarks, don't use anyone elses.

Hello!
I am a GDI,inc member and they are fabulous! Not because i am a member but i never found a company like this and with 7 years of internet growth. I understand your point of view on the pricing but you must check out the pay plan before going any further. I have built a great team in a few months with GDI, inc and i have absolutly no bad comments on them. They are not in INC500 magazine for nothing!

Check them out because they are worth the time and effort :)

Johnnycool

Seven years of growth? Are you sure it's not more like 7 months? Hell, maybe they been up for 7 weeks.

If GDI has been around for 7 years then why haven't we heard ads telling us to go to their website ending in dot ws? I mean like Ford Motor Company, GM, Pepsi or Coke. All those websites end in dot com not dot ws.

Surely in 7 years there would have been more than a couple of dot ws websites up and running.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it just might be a duck.
If it sounds like MLM scam, looks like a MLM scam, it's probably a MLM scam.

Oh, I did check them out and purchased two domains. In my opinion it's not worth your time, it's not worth your effort and it's definitly no worth the $10 per month. That's $120.00 per year. $240 for me because I was dumb enough to buy two domains. I can't log into either one of them. I can't even get past the login page to check my stats. Probably because I have no stats. I haven't made a damn dime either. Michael Reed and Alan Ezeir are getting $20.00 a month courtesy of my MasterCard but I'm not getting shit from their crappy scam.

Hello! I did not know jack either about html and everything around building websites and i am now on google adsense making real money with my website and blogs all around.

Don't you have a mentor to help you with getting started? The only reasons that those programs don't work for everyone is that they don't put in the work, or they are left alone after they have subscribe( which is your case).

You should try to contact the one who got you in this program because it really work( no bull here cause i work for it ).

The site builder is quite easy for everyone . The only way is to try and try it out. You will get the hang of it i can garrantee it. I am a very good carpenter who fell on websites and html and i have gone a long way since i subscribed. Try it and learn from your mistakes and email the support for help because they offer very good support to everyone.

P.S: i find this pretty sad that people recrut people and leave them alone after. I started this all alone 2 months ago and i am now a big team and learning many ways to make money with .WS. I had help when i started but i almost learned it all my self .

Jean Cool

Hello ! Can you tell me why i have more than 60 working members with me on my .WS team. Why everyone is recruting people every week.... Because i took carof my newbies with this thing!

Unfortunatly, I see your mentor is far away from being your idol! Where is he/she?

Go to www.website.ws and click " my account" on the my account page, just enter your username and your password. If you cannot get in still, you have the wrong to go to your back office.

You can email the .ws support at: ws_affiliates@wsdomains.ws with your personnal infos and questions.

I f you can have access to your account, everything is in the grey left column on the left side of the page. Almost at the bottom of this column, you will fing your domain names and you can click them to start building your website.

P.S: This is no scam and we are making money everyday with this. You just got in the wrong door as i can see. This makes me sad all the time when i ear this about new members.

Jean Cool

Hello! I did not know jack either about html and everything around building websites and i am now on google adsense making real money with my website and blogs all around.

Don't you have a mentor to help you with getting started? The only reasons that those programs don't work for everyone is that they don't put in the work, or they are left alone after they have subscribe( which is your case).

You should try to contact the one who got you in this program because it really work( no bull here cause i work for it ).

The site builder is quite easy for everyone . The only way is to try and try it out. You will get the hang of it i can garrantee it. I am a very good carpenter who fell on websites and html and i have gone a long way since i subscribed. Try it and learn from your mistakes and email the support for help because they offer very good support to everyone.

P.S: i find this pretty sad that people recrut people and leave them alone after. I started this all alone 2 months ago and i am now a big team and learning many ways to make money with .WS. I had help when i started but i almost learned it all my self .

Jean Cool mybestworkever@hotmail.com

Jean my friend,

Of course you're making money with this GDI scam. Someone has to make some money or you can't perpetuate the scam. If no one made any money then the negatives would overwhelm the positives and the whole thing would have collapsed a long time ago.

Tell me how many domains do you have from GDI? Can you login to them? Is your upline sponsor still there? If not , why not?

I started with GDI on 10 Sept 2006 which will be 3 months ago on 10 December 2006. I tried to get on my domains about two weeks ago and couldn't login. I said hmmm that's odd. I'm still being charged $20.00 per month and I can't login anymore.

So, I emailed my upline sponsor to ask if they're having any trouble and if they were did they know why. The email came back as undeliverable so I guess they're having some trouble too. So much trouble they're no longer associated with GDI. Not exactly a ringing endrosement for GDI.

Tell me Jean what can you recall about the dot cc idea that occurred a few years ago in I believe 1998 or 1999? Do you go to any websites today that end in dot cc? Hmm, maybe the dot ws rose from the ashes of dot cc.

One more thing Jean. Have you made enough loot recruiting people into the GDI Cult that you no longer have to get up and go to work each day? You been at this 60 days have you reached the $10,000 mark yet? Are you ready to drink the Kool-Aid?

Hello ! Can you tell me why i have more than 60 working members with me on my .WS team. Why everyone is recruting people every week.... Because i took carof my newbies with this thing!

Unfortunatly, I see your mentor is far away from being your idol! Where is he/she?

Go to www.website.ws and click " my account" on the my account page, just enter your username and your password. If you cannot get in still, you have the wrong to go to your back office.

You can email the .ws support at: ws_affiliates@wsdomains.ws with your personnal infos and questions.

I f you can have access to your account, everything is in the grey left column on the left side of the page. Almost at the bottom of this column, you will fing your domain names and you can click them to start building your website.

P.S: This is no scam and we are making money everyday with this. You just got in the wrong door as i can see. This makes me sad all the time when i ear this about new members.

Jean Cool mybestworkever@hotmail.com

Jeanie Baby:

You're not reading me correctly. I cannot get anywhere beyond the login page. I enter my login info and password the page blinks and the login page comes up again with my login info already filled in. I've tried copying and pasting it in from my password file program (SplashID) and I've tried entering it all manually from the keyboard and absolutely nothing happens. Just the login page keeps coming up.

So, whatever information that lies beyond the login page is of no use to me whatsoever because GDI won't let me see any of it.

GDI won't let me into my domains either.

GDI still charges me money every month for products I can't use.

If you pay money for something and you can get no use from it, what do you call it? I call it a SCAM. The company also offer no refunds for services you could not use. Another indication of a SCAM. It's no different than being robbed except I'm not being held at gunpoint (if I was being held at gun point I would wait for my chance to draw my weapon and return fire)

I signed up online but now I'm told I can't cancel via email or online I'll have to call and speak to a live reperesentative and there's no toll free number so it's going to cost me money to get out.

Sounds like the ship is sinking and all the escape route doors are all padlocked.

Am I the first person you have ever heard of that had problems with GDI?

What flavor was the Kool-Aid? Was it sweetened or unsweet?

Hello Back! I take the time to write here because i want it and not because i want to back the company up. No ... Istill work full time as a carpenter building multi millions dollars houses for those who claim to make millions off the web lol but everything is in place for a long ride with .ws and others trick up our sleeves.

I only have 1 account with .ws and that is enough. believe me with all the work i have put myself trough. Those who claim to make 100 000 after a few months are liars because everything comes with work !

I work for what i have right now and i dont bull people up with stupid amounts like : hey man! i make 20 000 a month :) . lol

I am kinda of a workalcoholic and that serve my members very well. If everyone would be like me in my team ... we would really be making the big bucks.

My sponsor is still there ( lucky me ) and he is working with us since he saw that we are shifting in 3rd gear as we speak. He followed me and not the other way around (weird but true).:rolleyes:

P.S: GDI,inc as been around for more then 7 long years now and i really don't think they will disapear soon either. They make ads in newspapers, in INC500 magazine , sponsors race car with bmw's, etc,etc.

I have spended more money then you can think of on too many web program and i know what is right from wrong today. If you don't believe in this company' you must cancel both your accounts asap because no one like to work for a boss they hate or do not trust.

Here is the number to call them for info on your accounts or to cancel: 760-602-3000, M-F, 8:00 am - 5:00
pm, Pacific Standard Time.

Jean Cool;)

Sorry this was a big disapointment for you but why did you wait 2 months ?? When i pay for something that i do not get in the estimated time, i make a move right away.

I have nothing else to declare since you are sold to the idea that this 7 years old international and growing company is a scam.

Did you ever think that your pc could have a problem because a few of my affiliates had trouble login in but we took care of that the same week.

You are right though about the toll free number, they should have one because i call them when i want fast answers and live support from a real voice but it does'tn cost me alot even if they are so far away.

Try with the email first and themn call them, it only takes about 5 minutes on the phone to cancel.

Very sad for your situation.

end of reply( i have to take care of my members in need)

Take care and good lick

Jean Cool

Sorry guys and gals but way too much advertising going on in here. Thread closed.

I singend up and it SEEMS legit I have a feeling they're taking peoples $10 after the 7 day free trial period. Nobody is said that they've made money with this company which makes me believe it's NOT worth sticking with NEVER heard of nothing like this company.

Global Domains International, Inc. (GDI) offers the global solution to registering Internet addresses with the .ws (website) top-level domain extension for business and personal websites. The company is committed to offering an easy and affordable solution to registering useful and memorable Internet addresses. Registrants of .ws (website) domains include individuals, small businesses and major corporations throughout the world in over 180 countries.

I will personally sponsor 5 members who want to join!

You must be motivated and willing to work at least 5 hours per week to make this successful.

Please send me a private message if you have any questions or would like to watch a short information video about GDI.

Alternatively, you can click on the link below to visit my website:

http://www.michaelrobinson.ws

Thanks for reading and good luck.

Best regards,

Mike.

I wana join GDI but assure me that it is not pyramid..

If you post more post please let us know by mail..

thread closed (again - it reopened after site redesign due to a bug) as once again acting as a spam magnet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.