Most <url snipped> SEO resources say to get high search engine rankings one must ensure they create quality content, relevant linkage and researched, targeted keywords.
Optimizing the site, the process of optimization, and submitting it to search engines is an important e-marketing function, but few truly understand how it works, or how to do it properly.
Here are some of the things toy do:
• Review competitor sites
• Benchmark current page ranks
• Analyse / redevelop site architecture
• Research key phrases
• Develop meta tags
• Add XML site maps.
• Add robot files to assist easier spidering
• On page optimization
• Cross link internal pages
• Cross link client owned domains
• Create and implement links campaigns
• Create and implementbonline PR campaigns.
How much can it cost?
Jump to Post
Before you hire someone to do SEO, you should ask Some useful questions;
* Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
* Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
* Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your …
Jump to Post
SEO services are provided by after analysis of market of website, present status of the website, targeted keywords and their competition. Nobody guaranteed for stable rankings in search engine result pages because SEO is ongoing process for maintain the rankings.
All 11 RepliesReply to this topic
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.