Most <url snipped> SEO resources say to get high search engine rankings one must ensure they create quality content, relevant linkage and researched, targeted keywords.
Optimizing the site, the process of optimization, and submitting it to search engines is an important e-marketing function, but few truly understand how it works, or how to do it properly.
Here are some of the things toy do:
• Review competitor sites
• Benchmark current page ranks
• Analyse / redevelop site architecture
• Research key phrases
• Develop meta tags
• Add XML site maps.
• Add robot files to assist easier spidering
• On page optimization
• Cross link internal pages
• Cross link client owned domains
• Create and implement links campaigns
• Create and implementbonline PR campaigns.
How much can it cost?