I have a few websites.

<snip urls>

And would like help marketing them online. I am looking for web hosts willing to link trade or someone willing to sell me banner space.

You can email me at <snip email>

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

You can also build quality backlinks to market your site.Forum posting and blog commenting is a good choice.

Take a look at my site http://diggsamachar.com and let me know if you would like to get traffic from there. It has an alexa ranking ( 1 month average) of 56,000

You should be careful not to pay for link farms... you could also do what carlyse suggests and build backlinks... such as article submissions, etc,,

if you wanna link trade please contact here via mail prafulb4u2158 at gmail dot com

I have a few websites.

<snip urls>

And would like help marketing them online. I am looking for web hosts willing to link trade or someone willing to sell me banner space.

You can email me at <snip email>

If you go to the Business Exchange Forum of the DaniWeb site you will find areas to find web hosting, link trades and other services. Good luck!

For getting good results from the websites you need to promote them manually and not by any link farm or auto submitting system.

Manual backlinking is much better as it gives much better result for long run.

IMO trading link is not a good opinion. Recently saw a guy repenting for buying link from a PR8 site as after the PR update, the PR of the site came down to PR5 and the guys has lost all his money.
Manual linkbuilding is much preferable and works great, If you are thinking for a long run.

Google's ranking system does not look favorably towards links exchange. Thus, I strongly recommend you to familiarize yourself with SEO's best practices that can be found on SEMPO and CNET.

Hi!We can help you and make it the best ever you look.
More details or info about it just contact me...

We do not assist through the PM feature. You either help within the thread, or nothing.

What are you doing now for marketing?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.