Yes I do. Tweet allows us to connect with our followers all the time. Very useful for business persepective too.

Yeah twitter really helps us to get more traffic to our website. Twitter is the best way to promote your product worldwide.

Twitter is the best way to interact with the users in a real time and I love tweeting all the time about our products, services and latest updates, news about related industry. It's a great platform to hear industry experts.

Everyone is using Twitter so people don't need to go for other websites are twitters has largest members than others.

With whatever business I work with, I highly recommend them to utilize twitter. Out of all of the social networking sites, Twitter provides the least amount of so-called "drama" and the highest amount of traffic towards webpages (in my opinion of course).

Sure there is a lot of crap and waffle but also a lot of really useful conversations and information being exchanged as people find eachother and engage.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.