Hi

I betcha not everyone on this board is an Affiliate Marketer. I know I have heard of it and know of it but dont know much more beyond it is commission based. So for the experts out there on Affiliate Marketing, what advice do you have for someone who wants to get into it?
Thanks!

Hi,

My main adivce to you would be to focus your efforts on building a large mailing list, with a big list you really can't fail to make money with affiliate marketing.

Give away free products to entice people to join your list, you can edit existing PLR products so that they are your own and give them away to subscribers.

Also, provide good content for your subscribers and they will happily purchase your affiliate products

Hi,

Marketing online is how the top marketers are successfully building their home businesses. The advantage of learning how to create an online business of your own is you can reach millions of people using the power of the internet.

Another thing about being online is that almost everything is possible on the net nowadays. You can get a college education, buy a house and lot, and yes secure travel reservations all on the internet. What this means for your own business is that with a PC and a 24 hour connection at home, you can do nearly all your business transactions.

Thanks Kirsten for your insights. It is true. In the past 10 years or so, I have seen the growth in the use of technology and digital age in our daily lives.

Hey there,

I am Affiliate Marketer for some time now and I am achieving some kind of success.

The fact is that there are numerous business opportunities out there to chose from. Just be careful as they are not all legal or to be trusted. Before joining any of them, run a background check on them.

Explore the different program, see which one of them suits your needs and desires. After you join one them promote it in any way that you can. The more traffic you gain the more commission you make.

Good luck to you.

Hi

I betcha not everyone on this board is an Affiliate Marketer. I know I have heard of it and know of it but dont know much more beyond it is commission based. So for the experts out there on Affiliate Marketing, what advice do you have for someone who wants to get into it?
Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.