These are the simple tips to placing your Adsense ads on your page:

• Always put Adsense banner ads at the top of your pages
  • Try making your Adsense ads background the same color as the background of your pages
  • Use Large rectangle 338x280 at the middle of your page and put the title at the top of that ads something like RELATED SITE or what ever like that

Hopefully useful

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You can also some other technique. You can put adsense code in between post.You can put adsense codes between post body and post title and all this work great. Always try to use banner when you are putting it between post body and title.

Use Large rectangle 338x280 at the middle of your page and put the title at the top of that ads something like RELATED SITE or what ever like that
Not 338x280, must be 200x200 or 250x250

Placing adsense code in between post may violate google TOS so I think it is better to check the guideline about ad placement before you implement that.

I would say it is also great to put the Adsense within your text. I have tested all kinds of placement in my site, and found this one works the best!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.