How can I best use a survey to promote my product and also learn what customers want? Are there different types of surveys I can send so that it doesn't become spammy? How often should I send the surveys?

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by edhardy

Hi

It depends who you are surveying and how you are surveying. Will you be calling each customer and asking them to complete a survey or just emailing them? Also, think of an incentive to offer for completed survey takers.
I would limit to one survey per quarter or year or at an ad-hoc basis, not every week. You dont want to tire your customer base.

sounds not that bad
when u doing the survey, put yourself in the shoes of the interviewee
don't pushing them

It really depnds on the product or service you want to promote. Doing surveys for the money is certainly important to a lot of people and the hourly rate can work out extremely well.

An e-mail or blog post with a compelling attention grabber seems to be imperative to capture the audience for that little time needed to complete a survey. I look forward to reading some dynamite attention getters. Looking for something creative, new and enticing!

Just from the common users' point of view, I won't mind take some time to do hep with some research on line. But, on the street, when I am going to hang out with my friends?--definitely no!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.