We al know that now a days, the majority of internet marketing sites discuss social media. That said, let's say, a business does launch a social media tactic, then what? What is the one take away you want your client to learn? One take-away I say about social media is that a client does not have to use every single social media tactic out there since it may not be the right venue. For experience, a B2B product may not benefit at all to launch a presence on Myspace.

So what do you think?

We al know that now a days, the majority of internet marketing sites discuss social media. That said, let's say, a business does launch a social media tactic, then what? What is the one take away you want your client to learn? One take-away I say about social media is that a client does not have to use every single social media tactic out there since it may not be the right venue. For experience, a B2B product may not benefit at all to launch a presence on Myspace.

So what do you think?

I would say know your audience and go from there. Some business and industries are not going to be a good fit for every social media application. Picking the right social media channels for your business to express itself and for your clients to benefit from is the key. After that is the message and management but, as with the climactic scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, you must choose wisely.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.