very detail, very useful , and thanks so well

Well, there may be also other ways of getting traffic, according to me, traffic from search engines is very targeted.

Hey,its a good list.You have added almost everything.Thanks for sharing.

Truth be told, Offline Marketing is one of the best ways to promote a website. I've had some really impressive results by doing so. You will need to spend money in order to do so, but it's well worth it.

Truth be told, Offline Marketing is one of the best ways to promote a website. I've had some really impressive results by doing so. You will need to spend money in order to do so, but it's well worth it.

I do agree with you and this offline marketing strategy is very popular now a days to promote your website and I don't think its too much costly.

Thank you for your long list. It is really helpful.
but your alexrank grow up, and you don't have a customer, so you lose!

purpose is to find potential customers

List are long and helpful for getting high traffic but after Google panda updates we should avoid duplicate content otherwise website may ban

This is a good start for a successful website. The hard part is having all the time to do the implementing!

Thank You for the great Post.This will help me in promoting my blog.I was confused how to promote my blog but your post have helped me a lot.

All those reasons are extraordinarily valuable. I think the most important thing to drive traffic is great content. That will get you repeat traffic which is very valuable in the long run.

Mate forget all this post rich and current topic content regularly on ur blog and do some social things.

Content is the king for any blog success

Thanks for sharing these kind of important things

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.