hi ,

i want to know what is the best way to promote a newly established website or a blog ?

social networks ? bookmarking ? what are the best free and paid ways to promote a website

P.S :- only legal ways not cheap ones ;)

Marshal

Social networks? Use Twitter and Facebook.

Bookmarking? Use Onlywire

What are the best free promotion? Blog and forum commenting.

Paid ways? Google and Yahoo Ads

Social networks? Use Twitter and Facebook.

Bookmarking? Use Onlywire

What are the best free promotion? Blog and forum commenting.

Paid ways? Google and Yahoo Ads

only 2 websites under social networks ?

onlywire okay

blog and forum commenting okay .. dofollow or nofollow ?

yes that is under PPC / adwords etc ..

SEO, SMo and Link exhange all are needed to make your website popular

SEO, SMo and Link exhange all are needed to make your website popular

okay :) , how much time it will take ? 3 months ? or it entirely depends

I think article submission is the best.

okay :) , how much time it will take ? 3 months ? or it entirely depends

Depends how actively you promote the site-you've gotten lots of good advice, and if you use a combination of the things suggested, your PR and traffic will build fairly quickly.

I think article submission is the best.

in which dir ?? do-follow ? or nofollow ?? i only know 2 dir are there other good one ?

thanks

Depends how actively you promote the site-you've gotten lots of good advice, and if you use a combination of the things suggested, your PR and traffic will build fairly quickly.

1 Thing is right i really got good response from Daniweb :) thanks to all who replied to my thread :) , Going to build strategy on how to do it / start it :)

thanks

Actually I need some more good advice , waiting for 1 or 2 more good advice :)

in which dir ?? do-follow ? or nofollow ?? i only know 2 dir are there other good one ?

thanks

Do you mean article directories? There are literally hundreds of them. Always post to Ezinearticles first (after you post on your blog or website) because they will not accept it if you post elsewhere first. Do a quick Google search for article submission, and you'll come up with lots of places to submit articles.

Do you mean article directories? There are literally hundreds of them. Always post to Ezinearticles first (after you post on your blog or website) because they will not accept it if you post elsewhere first. Do a quick Google search for article submission, and you'll come up with lots of places to submit articles.

Okay so first post to ezinearticles then post to other ones :)

Best way to Promote a Website are as bellow :

1. Write a Keyword-Rich Page Title
2. Write a Description META Tag.
3. Include Your Keywords in Headers
4. Position Your Keywords in the First Paragraph of Your Body Text.
5. Include Descriptive Keywords in the ALT Attribute of Image Tags.
6. Use Keywords in Hyperlinks.
7. Create a Site Map.

Best way to Promote a Website are as bellow :

1. Write a Keyword-Rich Page Title
2. Write a Description META Tag.
3. Include Your Keywords in Headers
4. Position Your Keywords in the First Paragraph of Your Body Text.
5. Include Descriptive Keywords in the ALT Attribute of Image Tags.
6. Use Keywords in Hyperlinks.
7. Create a Site Map.

thanks .. I now have all the answers ;) :) will implement it :)

SEO okay , how to do SEM ?

SEM is just another word for SEO. You can automatically submit your link to social bookmarking, press releases and article directories to grow visibility.

SEM is just another word for SEO. You can automatically submit your link to social bookmarking, press releases and article directories to grow visibility.

okay great :) ..

the best way to promote your blog is search engine optimization strategy, to achieve this u have to do social bookmarking, directory submission, link exchange, blog commenting, forums etc

the best way to promote your blog is search engine optimization strategy, to achieve this u have to do social bookmarking, directory submission, link exchange, blog commenting, forums etc

thanks for your post but this thread has been already been solved :)

thanks again ;)

Now a days, Social media is taking huge part on website promotion. So better you do optimize your site on facebook and twitter.

Now a days, Social media is taking huge part on website promotion. So better you do optimize your site on facebook and twitter.

thanks .. I have enough knowledge of what to do now :)

thanks to all who helped me.

here is the below are best and free way seo methods for promote your new website or blog.
article marketing
social bookmark submission
daily blog post
blog comments
press release submission
hub page creation
profile creation
directory submission
yahoo answer
link exchange with related sites.
forum posting

you can do these all works wit targeted your keywords so you can reach your keywords top ranking asap easy.

social marketing, facebook and advertisement is the way you promote your website

Hi Friend,

I don't know idea about guerrilla marketing approach Please let me know more infomation about that

Thanks & Regards
Balu

One guerrilla marketing approach would be to send a message to all of your contacts telling them about it. Use one of the video messaging services like mailvu.com, eyejot.com, or tokbox.com which do it for free. It will be more memorable than a standard text email telling them about it. Maybe they'll even forward the video to their friends to further spread the word.

We have so many things that help us its easy when we are using powerful SEO tools..
blogs commenting
squidoo pages
articles posting
2nd tier ppc marketing
Link exchange
Forums postiing
Social Book Marking
it may he you......

Well, according to me Articles and Social Media is best way to promote website. Write five articles that would be worthy of posting on your blog. Send them to the three most popular article directories with a link to your site. Make sure that you keyword are rich and well optimized. Once they have agreed to the directory, go ahead and give them a few social media sites. This brings a lot of traffic.

Do complete SEO of your website. Both on page and off page.

There are new and much easier ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. The search engine dynamic is crowded and overworked, in my humble opinion.

here is the below are best and free way seo methods for promote your new website or blog.
article marketing
social bookmark submission
daily blog post
blog comments
press release submission
hub page creation
profile creation
directory submission
yahoo answer
link exchange with related sites.
forum posting

you can do these all works wit targeted your keywords so you can reach your keywords top ranking asap easy.

thnx again for a complete list ..

all points noted out

thnx

Marshal

social marketing, facebook and advertisement is the way you promote your website

thnx .. n also let me know how to do social marketing ..

thnx

We have so many things that help us its easy when we are using powerful SEO tools..
blogs commenting
squidoo pages
articles posting
2nd tier ppc marketing
Link exchange
Forums postiing
Social Book Marking
it may he you......

I already have the list .

and what are 2nd tier ppc marketing?? acc to you ?

thnx

Marshal

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.