hi ,

i want to know what is the best way to promote a newly established website or a blog ?

social networks ? bookmarking ? what are the best free and paid ways to promote a website

P.S :- only legal ways not cheap ones ;)

Marshal

jakobtruss commented: smart question +1

Recommended Answers

All 87 Replies

Social media is getting better and better. so better you use the social media for promoting your website.

Social media (twitter, facebook, etc). Swapping links with other sites. Posting in forums about your niche with a link to your site in your signature. Attending Meetups about your niche -- get involved in the community and earn a name for yourself both online and off ...

The best way to promote your website is through article submission.You must compose first an article with your keywords in it, post it first in your website before submitting it to article directories.

Try to optimize your website through on page optimization and off page optimization.

One guerrilla marketing approach would be to send a message to all of your contacts telling them about it. Use one of the video messaging services like mailvu.com, eyejot.com, or tokbox.com which do it for free. It will be more memorable than a standard text email telling them about it. Maybe they'll even forward the video to their friends to further spread the word.

Social media is getting better and better. so better you use the social media for promoting your website.

which social media to use ?? though there are plenty of them .

Social media (twitter, facebook, etc). Swapping links with other sites. Posting in forums about your niche with a link to your site in your signature. Attending Meetups about your niche -- get involved in the community and earn a name for yourself both online and off ...

thanks i will do it , and how to swap links ?

Try to optimize your website through on page optimization and off page optimization.

and how to do that ?? what is on page and off page ?

thanks

Marshal

One guerrilla marketing approach would be to send a message to all of your contacts telling them about it. Use one of the video messaging services like mailvu.com, eyejot.com, or tokbox.com which do it for free. It will be more memorable than a standard text email telling them about it. Maybe they'll even forward the video to their friends to further spread the word.

i will try these websites , mailvu.com, eyejot.com, or tokbox.com new to me

SEO is a necessary condition for an Internet business. Blog commenting,Directories submissions,social bookmarking and forums posting has improved your site rank better than anyting.

Hi every one

All are said good Recommendation...Search Engine Marketing following two way, First one Organic Search Engine marketing (SEO) and second are Spencer Marketing (PPC).

SEO is Long time and slow & Steady process and FREE Advertisement listing on Google

PPC is a Pay Advertisement Services..How will pay or Bid prices then you will get good customers in your websites..

After that i say important information for you have new websites first you will do ON Page optimization then give one month PPC Services your websites surly improve and good traffics very short period of time...thanks for reading

Let me say more information please show this board

SEO is a necessary condition for an Internet business. Blog commenting,Directories submissions,social bookmarking and forums posting has improved your site rank better than anyting.

Same reply as you gave me in one of my SEO thread ? what's this

Hi every one

All are said good Recommendation...Search Engine Marketing following two way, First one Organic Search Engine marketing (SEO) and second are Spencer Marketing (PPC).

SEO is Long time and slow & Steady process and FREE Advertisement listing on Google

PPC is a Pay Advertisement Services..How will pay or Bid prices then you will get good customers in your websites..

After that i say important information for you have new websites first you will do ON Page optimization then give one month PPC Services your websites surly improve and good traffics very short period of time...thanks for reading

Let me say more information please show this board

how to do the on page optimization ???

Today, Social media sites are one of the best source of traffic, aside from their getting a lot of visits, tons of other websites are connecting through that site. The exchange of links are so easy.

Social Networking is very helpful to more visible try facebook twitter and other

Today, Social media sites are one of the best source of traffic, aside from their getting a lot of visits, tons of other websites are connecting through that site. The exchange of links are so easy.

which are the best websites ??

Social Networking is very helpful to more visible try facebook twitter and other

well i am using both of them but i need at least 5 - 10 good websites !

SEO and SEM. If you get friendly with goolge, you won't need anyhting else.

What kind of website do you mean. It depends very much what is the content. If it is a e-commerce website the best to do is to advertise (feature) it to target consumer group.

social networks are good if your information is customer-driven and has the ability to go viral

don't assume everybody wants to hear what you have to say
unless you're giving away something of serious value to a targeted group of consumer, chances are it will not go well on social networks

SEO and SEM. If you get friendly with goolge, you won't need anyhting else.

SEO okay , how to do SEM ?

What kind of website do you mean. It depends very much what is the content. If it is a e-commerce website the best to do is to advertise (feature) it to target consumer group.

any website , startup you can say .

social networks are good if your information is customer-driven and has the ability to go viral

don't assume everybody wants to hear what you have to say
unless you're giving away something of serious value to a targeted group of consumer, chances are it will not go well on social networks

mostly all say social network but how to promote a website on website like FB or ORkut or Myspace ?

SEO is best way to promote a web site.

i am selling silk ties on my site. now i list products on various classified sites,which bring some traffic to my site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.