Hello friends,

I have been running male enhancement products niche to earn commission but I don't make good money. I also run some adsense but the earning is low too.

So, I have one question:

what are the best affiliate niches to make money today?

thanks very much!

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Male enhancement products is a very competitive niche, as is weight loss. i think it really depends on what you want to achieve. There are many affiliate niches that make a decent income, YET the competition is fierce. If you are looking for an easy way to get money then you have the wrong perception. You still have to do some work on your part. Market yourself adequately and work hard.

I do not have much idea about the best affiliate niches....Whether you choose high-paying affiliates or not, it does not matter...what matters is the ideas for promotion of affiliates.If you know the ways to increase traffic...you can increase you earnings anyhow.

All high paying affiliate niches are also hard to get close to top rankings in search engines. The best idea is to find one really narrow niche that doesn't have a lot of competition and then build your seo so you rank high in search engines.

All high paying affiliate niches are also hard to get close to top rankings in search engines. The best idea is to find one really narrow niche that doesn't have a lot of competition and then build your seo so you rank high in search engines.

My opinion would be to start exploring affiliate products for things you like on a personal level.

wow, i like all these methods, I will apply these.

Hello friends,

I have been running male enhancement products niche to earn commission but I don't make good money. I also run some adsense but the earning is low too.

So, I have one question:

what are the best affiliate niches to make money today?

thanks very much!

are you sure that you didn't make big money is because of you chose the poor nich?

choose a niche with low competition and work on it; like gardening

I think entertainment related niche is the best.

i agree you can select online movie and tv product to promote. they generally pay you high commissions and plus there is no targeted traffic for such products, as these product are demanded by all.

Weight loss related products are high paying now.

I agree with Julia, entertainment related niche like online movie and tv program are very much in these days plus these product generally pay you high commissions.

It's not only the niche that matters, but about the competition and your promotion strategies. For instance, male enhancement niche is a good niche to make money but it has lots of competition. Newbies should ideally target niche with low competition

I made money in this order:
1. rx products - almost 6 years
2. hosting industry
3. adult industry.
This like a steady income.
For about 3 month selling scripts.

Probably the best thing is something unique. Narrower seems to be better.

hi
I don't idea about your question but ...jennypitts.. says well.

Look for a smaller niches and than do a search on google to see how big competition is. It's best way to start.

before you choose any niche. make sure you do a proper competition and keyword research. if they have a relatively low competition and a few good keywords that will most likely have a good conversion rate then you are golden. Otherwise move on to the next possible product and repeat the process.

Of course don't pick anything that that you yourself don't undertand :P

Hope this helps.

Movie niche is very lucrative one but again it's really hard to get good ranking for some of major terms in that niche like "watch movies online", "free movies online" etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.