Hi

I want to turn off my facebook account notification.
how can i stop facebook notification mail on email id?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

First you need to edit your fanpage. Next go to the "Your Settings" tab. Now uncheck "email notifications" and save your changes. That's all there is to it.

"First you need to edit your fanpage. Next go to the "Your Settings" tab. Now uncheck "email notifications" and save your changes. That's all there is to it."

I want to put here something "if you want to change the notification preference, go to header bar of Facebook page and click on notification icon a drop down window opens immediately then click on "See All Notification" and after that a text is visible on the upper header of Facebook page "Notification Settings" Click on it and change your notifications preferences."
Regards,

GO to the setting and browse a little there, it is present there. I have personally switched off the notifications dont remember clearly. but yes, it was difficult to find for me too.. I had used Facebook help to figure it out.

Just follow these steps to desable your all kind of notificatgion

Click here

Now uncheck the notification option which you don't want to in your inbox

Hi,
You can stop any notification from any site by going to the site (facebook in your case) and then making changes in the settings.

that can't be stopped i think. you have make an extra email for this purpose.

Checkout settings page, their you will find out actions for your needs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.