Hey Guys,
i wannt to ask how to promote and market a software? And how to make it popular in market

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

i wannt to ask how to promote and market a software? And how to make it popular in market

You are asking the same question like other members asking regarding about making it popular.

It's really takes time.

Facebook, Twitter, Google + can help.

SEO does that do.

It really takes alot into count.

commented: Well I asked this question 3 years back. Now i m a commerce student so i know all the best possible ways. ***BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME*** +0

If I talk about internet market, then it is demanded, people want to get anything via internet this way if you do business using internt marketing then it would really be beneficial, there is no doubt to this really.

Well I am a commerce student and I asked this question 3 years back. Now i have enough knowledge to promote a product. Sorry Guys, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

@ujjwale

What was the downvoted for?

I feel that was really rude for you to say that.

commented: I agree partially that i m rude but the reason of being rude is i m getting the solutions after a long time when i already figured out the answer. +0

@LastMitch the down vote is for the late reply. I m not being rude. I m rude cause 3 years have elapsed i asked this question but getting the solutions now is not good.

@LastMitch the down vote is for the late reply. I m not being rude. I m rude cause 3 years have elapsed i asked this question but getting the solutions now is not good.

You sign up the same time I sign up? How is it a 3 year elapsed on Daniweb?

You post this thread with a question regarding about using a promote and market software. Have you thought that maybe other members have the same question as you and might want to read this thread to find answers? Since you have a solution care to share your experience?

Yes you are being rude. The answer I post is my opinion and there was another member who also post something and why didn't you downvoted that person opinion too?

commented: Well i never wanted to say but its almost 3 years elapsed i asked this question. Now i m a commerce student so i don't need any answer about this. I now know about all this because i studied commerce for 2 years. +0

Make a promotion plans and start marketing it. Target social media site as it withdraw maximum amount of traffic which will help you to gain popularity.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.